The Biden Presidency

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just catching a bit of this speech on tv. Christ is it cringey, doesn't even sound sincere either. Just reeling off whatever the people want to hear. It's like he's farming for karma on Reddit.

I guess all these first speeches are like this? It's surreal, like I'm watching a comedy film :lol:

I missed trumps, bet his was feckin mental.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Disagreement must not lead to dis-union is a pretty good line to be fair

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Given how they tried to convince people that he couldn't string two sentences together, this is pretty good. Yes, he looks his age, but he's still pretty good at this.

ChaddyP

Just catching a bit of this speech on tv. Christ is it cringey, doesn't even sound sincere either. Just reeling off whatever the people want to hear. It's like he's farming for karma on Reddit.

I guess all these first speeches are like this? It's surreal, like I'm watching a comedy film :lol:

Trumps own sounded like it was written by Bane from Dark Knight rises

Smores

No, you are right. Has to be a one term deal.
Same age as Churchil's second term i think. Obviously Churchill had to stand down due to ill health eventually, wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens.

Dudu

Ends it with Moment of silence for the C19 victims.

E: Nevermind. Keeps going!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

"AMERICA FIRST!"

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Watch it. It was unlike any before it.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Good speech. Seems positive and he’s trying to pull people together, hopefully things calm down and go smoothly.

what a contrast to the last big headed bumbling wreck

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I think that he will have to do a lot via executive orders and the administrative state given the Republicans will block everything as per. However there is a lot he can manage that way, and through the budget reconciliation process in Congress.
Democrats control both houses. What they do or don't get done is entirely up to them.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I think that he will have to do a lot via executive orders and the administrative state given the Republicans will block everything as per. However there is a lot he can manage that way, and through the budget reconciliation process in Congress.
They control both houses now after winning the senate runoffs in Georgia.