The Biden Presidency

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Four year ago to the absolute second, we were being regaled with the Spicer ‘crowd’ meltdown.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

Is she the Qanon supporting cnut?!

Despite Biden’s speech, there are too many loonies like her who will make things very difficult to move on from the orange cnut.This is nothing more than a meaningless stunt that will probably make Parler really excited that the Trump comeback is on!

bsCallout

I don't know if I really like this guy or if it's just that there is a normal bloke there, being normal.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Four year ago to the absolute second, we were being regaled with the Spicer ‘crowd’ meltdown.
Sean Spicer... there's been so much bizarre stuff around that presidency that I've already forgotten a good chunk of it.

The Firestarter

king.
trump cannot be replaced as the funniest ever person in power, but biden is one of the few that can rise to the challenge. c'mon jack dont let me down, i need the entertainment.
Some more tweets from the same acct:

It would be really nice, after the four years we've had, to not have another four where people worship public servants like gods - but already we've got fan-fiction about imaginary Biden/MichelleO book clubs, an extremely forced meme about Uncle Bernie dressing appropriately in cold weather and SLAY KWEENing Kamala for wearing Converse because that's, like, completely the shoes I wear. She's just like us!

Q: "Why did Biden violate his own mask mandate literally two hours after signing the Executive Order"

A: "Well, he was celebrating. I'm sure COVID understands...anyway, we have bigger issues to worry about. Did you see Bernie's mittens. Sooooo cute!"

The Firestarter

You guys are incredibly defensive. I said it's funny. IDC who posted it, it remains funny.

But I've read some more and see the error of my ways

Hey I just said the source might be questionable. Tbf I was watching this live and heard fully only 'marines' .

Dudu

Cruz knows full well the treaty has nothing to do with Paris, the City. However, he knows his audience is full of idiots who don't know a thing.
Even though that was no doubt the intention, still think the tweet misfired more than hit.

Dudu

Ugh. Wish she went on another voter fraud rant and get perma banned.
What are the chances she loses in 2022? Not that her replacement will be any better tbh.

Full Quote: "When I announced it, you all said that it's not possible. Come on. Give me a break, man. It's a good start -- a 100 million."

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Ugh. Wish she went on another voter fraud rant and get perma banned.
What are the chances she loses in 2022? Not that her replacement will be any better tbh.

Full Quote: "When I announced it, you all said that it's not possible. Come on. Give me a break, man. It's a good start -- a 100 million."
Her chances of losing in 2022? Precisely zero. Her seat probably ranks as extremely, extremely safe.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Gotcha

but why is it concerning
Well, call it ‘paralysis by analysis,’ whatever, but Biden has more knives out against him in this country than Trump ever did. If every decision by his admin is going to be dissected to the grains by the right & those to his left, it will prove very difficult for his admin to both have policy success & to win over public sentiment.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Her chances of losing in 2022? Precisely zero. Her seat probably ranks as extremely, extremely safe.
The only chance is that the Atlanta sprawl start leaking into Paulding county, but then they would just redistrict it. So yeah, not going to happen. The only chance of getting rid of her is is she is expelled and barred from running again or tries for a bigger office.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The only chance is that the Atlanta sprawl start leaking into Paulding county, but then they would just redistrict it. So yeah, not going to happen. The only chance of getting rid of her is is she is expelled and barred from running again or tries for a bigger office.
Yep. That district is one of those solid R districts that stakes the right to a 15 to 20 district lead every two years.