The bizarre one sided rivalry of United vs Roma

Moriarty

Any chance you could translate ?
Google translate says:

"Manchester United's social media teasing in reference to the 7-1 is in bad taste, especially after Soskjaer's words.

I sincerely hope that Roma will know how to be remembered at Old Trafford for another reason."

I'm sure they'll be able to brag that they scored one more and conceded one less than the last time they were here.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
capital city club. Probably has lots of famous fans?
They're probably one of the worst capital city clubs on the continent with regards to trophies. Hertha Berlin tops that list though.

redrobed

Do we need this thread to tell us we’re better than Roma? It’s equivalent to Chelsea boasting of a one sided rivalry with Luton. Or Abbey Clancey boasting about managing to seduce Peter Crouch.

SER19

We are basically laughing at the AFTV level of delusion of their fans overreaction.
I get that and am on board. Im talking about our fans actually reading into what solskjaer said as some sort of failing

Fully Fledged

I get that and am on board. Im talking about our fans actually reading into what solskjaer said as some sort of failing
Some of our fanbase will always look for a stick to beat Ole with. He's not an elite manager, what ever the hell that means, so they want him gone, so they can get the latest new shiny thing.