The Community Shield 2019 - Liverpool v Manchester City

marktan

Guardiola gets a yellow for going to primark before the game.

Hulksmash

This game is bad , nooones gives 100% and players just try to avoid injury

In Rainbows

So? He’s still not doing enough to help play out from the back. It’s glaringly obvious.
I think he has. He's advanced the ball to Bernardo silva, and has also driven forward with the ball which brought the Liverpool side further back. Now there was a period where he didn't solely bring it up because of no passing options, but the gk fed it long to Sterling. The City players have largely kept wide and deep with not much men in the middle apart from Rodri.

Needham

What is Pep wearing and why does City's kit look like it's a Sondico knock off?
Pep is wearing what's called a white t shirt and City are wearing their 1978 subbuteo kit as a tribute to the inventor of subbuteo who died this week or at some other time.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I think he has. He's advanced the ball to Bernardo silva, and has also driven forward with the ball which brought the Liverpool side further back. Now there was a period where he didn't solely bring it up because of no passing options, but the gk fed it long to Sterling. The City players have largely kept wide and deep with not much men in the middle apart from Rodri.
I don’t know how you can say that. I’m watching him and he’s actively avoiding making himself an option at times. Pep was getting pissed off earlier when his side were struggling to get out of their own third.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Now, both Bravo and Ederson are miles ahead of De Gea in terms of passing and distribution.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Think we could do with Chamberlain or Keita in the second half. Henderson’s had an awful game.

Jagga7

Henderson has been Mr Invisible man, De Bruyne has ran in behind him so many times.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Man City can’t play themselves. It always goes to the PL runners up if the champions also win the FA Cup.
City can’t play themselves.
Well City can't play themselves can they.
City won the double so PL champions replaced by second place.
City did the double, so they play the 2nd placed team.
Thanks all. Just don't remember we playing the second placed team when we won the double last time.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
So what happens to Pep for getting a yellow card? Gets 5 then is banned? Or has he been sent to the stands already?