The curious case of Jon Moss

Morpheus 7

In our title season, he told our players in the tunnel after a game he wanted spurs to win the title, I thought for sure given it was on camera he would be finished, instead LCFC re-uploaded the video with it cut out, and nothing happened. totally bizarre, a joke referee in my opinion.
That's it, it doesn't matter who you support it's simply not good enough. For a league regarded the best in the world, some shower of shite ref in it. Old overweight men that are lacking wisdom or even good decision making.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
In our title season, he told our players in the tunnel after a game he wanted spurs to win the title, I thought for sure given it was on camera he would be finished, instead LCFC re-uploaded the video with it cut out, and nothing happened. totally bizarre, a joke referee in my opinion.
He seems to love the bantz. Lucky for Moss that Vardy wasn't in earshot given how the latter likes to deal with those he judges to be 'chatting shit'.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
So by that logic, it would be understandable for someone working in a complaints department to do the same. Referee's shouldn't be abused but it's about taking control of the game, making sly comments during the game benefits nobody. He lost his discipline and deserves to be pulled up on it, not performing in his job. He physically looks not up to it, his judgement and decision making has been questioned and now this.
Only if Dan Gosling were trying to return a fitbit.

lsd

The Oracle
He is quicker than Harry Maguire and a lot cheaper

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
How does he last 90 minutes? I'm actually genuinely curious.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Him and Friend are easily the worst around. How they continue to ref at this level is miraculous.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He was pathetic today. For both teams. What an embarrassment, honestly.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Any game with him as ref is probably a 50 minute match

RedDevilRoshi

Absolute brutal refereeing performance.

How Lamela escaped without being booked is just staggering.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He blows every time two players touch. Probably needs a breather. 35 fouls in total tonight.

Despite his penchant for incredibly soft fouls, he rarely ever shows a yellow for what should be bookable offences. Lamela's late lunge was definitely one, they made 3 cynical fouls which prevented a counter, and Sissoko punted the ball away after a foul he committed. None booked. The only booking was James' nothing challenge by Spurs' own corner flag.

The 2nd penalty call was never a penalty either. No idea what he supposedly saw there, it didn't look like a foul in real time.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Awful tonight, even the 2nd penalty decision was bad enough to be overturned by VAR. Did he Spurs even get a yellow cwrd tonight?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Absolute brutal refereeing performance.

How Lamela escaped without being booked is just staggering.
Lamela could have shagged Moss' wife right there on the pitch and big Jon would probably have let him off with a warning... for finishing too quickly.

PoTMS

He's an absolute buffoon. How did he even award that second penalty when he's literally standing in front of them?

Paul_Scholes18

Almost saved us here with the last pen. Last year he gave Cardiff a pen vs us that was just pure wrong.
I think he is too far away from the situations to proper see them.

forevrared

Absolutely ludicrous decision to try and give that second pen. Refs still have no idea how to utilize VAR.

SambaBoy

Terrible performance by him. How does he see that one as a second penalty?

Also how was it not a foul against James when he got booked? And how did he get booked and Lamela didn't?

Andersons Dietician

Martial turns Dier, Moss blows up, Dier more forceful on James than Martial was on Dier gives a free kick. There needs to be some sort of parity on offensives. Yes some will make mistakes but that Dier on James foul was as easy as breathing to see what happened.