The Double Draft

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
YouTube has an auto detection system of using the copyrighted footage (it mostly goes for the goals and the highlights though as full games are rarely posted by copyright holders), so you shouldn't look for a snitch here.

I spent hours, if not days, editing my Euro clips to go through that auto detection system, it's really good
We should use RuTube :cool:

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
YouTube has an auto detection system of using the copyrighted footage (it mostly goes for the goals and the highlights though as full games are rarely posted by copyright holders), so you shouldn't look for a snitch here.

I spent hours, if not days, editing my Euro clips to go through that auto detection system, it's really good
What's your channel called?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Thanks. Is there any point appealing the copyright takedowns? It is massively frivolous and hardly losing anyone any profits
I tried to but they declined. I don't know how football compilation channels like ScoutNation exist though, there are goals and assist there mostly and they surely are protected by the copyright law. I added the same description (it's not for profit it's for education, fair use etc.) like they do but maybe they are in direct contact with the leagues/tv representatives, I don't know.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Thanks. Is there any point appealing the copyright takedowns? It is massively frivolous and hardly losing anyone any profits
At times you get lucky, like I did with the 30min Netzer video but other times not so much (the sizeable C.Alberto & Ball compilations of mine for example). Got a strike (3 strikes and you are out) due to my Coluna vid, so won't be uploading McGrath's game against Holland in the Euros 1988 unfortunately :mad:.

He was really immense during that game, holding the fort and barely giving the likes of van Basten and Gullit a sniff, and if not for a freak goal by Kieft in the 82nd minute, Netherlands would have been out of the Euros 1988 and Ireland would have been thorough.

UEFA Match Report said:
Jack Charlton's side, making their bow in the finals, had cause to feel aggrieved. Indeed, they had come closest to scoring in Gelsenkirchen from their only corner of the match. Paul McGrath rose majestically above the defence and headed the ball firmly down against the base of the post. A last ditch intervention by Gerald Vanenburgh prevented the ball spinning over the goal line.

McGrath was imperious, a colossus with bad knees. Injury to right-back Chris Morris forced him to vacate his midfield berth for this game as cover but he was as influential as ever – at both ends. He did not deserve to be a footnote for the winner, as with desperate Dutch pressure mounting it was his header that Ronald Koeman unintentionally turned towards Kieft.

Last edited:

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football

Yet another game against an Italian heavyweight (featuring the 3 Germans Matthäus, Klinsmann, Brehme and Bergomi of course). He has a good game in general as a RCB-RB, but a few iffy moments against Serena in the air. A great battle that between those 2 throughout the game. Really unlucky to go out 3-2 on aggregate as the ball went out for Inter's last goal.

A classic example of McGrath's phenomenal reading of the game at 3.05 :drool:.

McGrath said:
On the really good days football could be like that. Child's play. The effort wasn't concious. I could play at an independent pace, bossing the striker with my ability to read things, to anticipate. On the really good days, you see, football was never physical. It was a mind game.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I tried to but they declined. I don't know how football compilation channels like ScoutNation exist though, there are goals and assist there mostly and they surely are protected by the copyright law. I added the same description (it's not for profit it's for education, fair use etc.) like they do but maybe they are in direct contact with the leagues/tv representatives, I don't know.

Channels with a lot of viewers are important for Youtube and can be paid. Maybe a partnership.

Last edited:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I'm just about to head out now but I'll only be out for a couple of hours if you don't mind waiting abit longer? Start it around 4

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
I'm just about to head out now but I'll only be out for a couple of hours if you don't mind waiting abit longer? Start it around 4
the game lasts 24 hours, you dont have to be present at kick off :D

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
The guy who runs the NFL compilation channel add color to get past the filters. Some videos have a green tint etc when viewing, still very visible. Have you tried Vimeo or the other alternates to YT?

Enigma_87

You know who
I think they had issues still with some of the big leagues as well and for some players they up videos only from international tournaments.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Crap, just started with the writeups. Gimme like a couple hours. :)