The Double Draft

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
It was a joke by Edgar, I assume? At least that's how I understood it. The pool is too good, you can afford to lose even Baresi/Pele and still replace them with the players just marginally worse
I don't think it was a joke, but I'm not overly fussed (it was Invictus's call anyway).

Yeah it's a top pool but reinforcements make the teams different from the last game, which is more interesting. That's why I always prefer them.

Enigma_87

You know who
nah. We can do with another injury round though if Theon wants to make the teams different?
You sure? From a quick glance you have that injury round in your favor I think. Maldini should be back and Invictus/Theon are a bit short on holding midfielders.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
You sure? From a quick glance you have that injury round in your favor I think. Maldini should be back and Invictus/Theon are a bit short on holding midfielders.
I meant that we can have another player taken away if Theon wins wants, not to change the injured player (if I understood you correctly, I'm not really sure).
No one is coming back, sadly - read the rules.

Last edited:

Enigma_87

You know who
No Jefe. Maldini ain't coming back no more.
oh, must have missed that. Reinforcement rules are not so fun when you are not part of it I guess :)

I meant that we can have another player taken away if Theon wins, not to change the injured player (if I understood you correctly, I'm not really sure).
No one is coming back, sadly - read the rules.
yeah, saw it now. I thought you meant losing another player with the possibility of replacing him with the losing pool.

harms

Staff
Back to the track
Happy birthday to @Invictus, all the best!

When are you and @Theon prefer to play? Ideally it would be Tuesday or Wednsday for me.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Let's do Monday?

Theon won't be online (wanna say at all, but not 100% sure) from Tuesday, so that's a bit of a bummer. And with so many matches kicking off this weekend, I just can't concentrate on a potential Sunday final!

harms

Staff
Let's do Monday?

Theon won't be online (wanna say at all, but not 100% sure) from Tuesday, so that's a bit of a bummer. And with so many matches kicking off this weekend, I just can't concentrate on a potential Sunday final!

I'm very busy Monday and this weekend too :(
Any way you can do this without Theon?

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
I'm very busy Monday and this weekend too :(
Any way you can do this without Theon?
Theon is more of a co-manager than AM to be honest, mate. And he did manage most of the SF while I went on and off - there's no doubt in my mind that we'd have lost that game, if not for his presence in the matchday thread. So it would be rather unfair to play the final without him, considering the amount of effort he's put into the whole thing.

Dunno, let's wait for the man himself. Maybe he can make Tuedsay work. That would be the best possible solution. :)

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Theon is more of a co-manager than AM to be honest, mate. And he did manage most of the SF while I went on and off - there's no doubt in my mind that we'd have lost that game, if not for his presence in the matchday thread. So it would be rather unfair to play the final without him, considering the amount of effort he's put into the whole thing.

Dunno, let's wait for the man himself. Maybe he can make Tuedsay work. That would be the best possible solution. :)
Let's fix it Mon or Tue. Any farther and we'll lose interest as the next draft is already up and running.