The Double Draft

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Downcast -
1. Cabrini 2. Scirea 3. Ruggeri 4. Bergomi 5. Monti 6. Matthaus 7. Conti 8. Maradona 9. Vieri 10. Ronaldo 11. Fillol
12. Areola 13. Kohler 14. Vogts 15. Tardelli 16. Neeskens 17. Puskas 18. Zico 19. Neeskens

@Edgar Allan Pillow

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I was in a position to acquire Cr7 but I didn't want to make a lot of posts about him. And I was aware I probably offer the victory to the mess-Cr7 team but Invictus is alo unplayable.
Chester is more creative so I don't know. I've reached my objective.

#Cr7 #Messi #Overdose #100 000 threads

Deleted member 101472

was thinking harms might be a bit unbeatable until I saw invictus team .... Jesus

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Cristiano for 10m? Wankers!
That is a bit crazy.

We were debating whether to go for Ronaldo or Best but in the end decided on the latter as he was a slightly better tactical fit.

I thought Figueroa was also good value at 18m - we obviously didn't need him with Baresi but I thought there would have been more interest in him at that price with some of the other teams.

Passarella at 10m is obviously excellent value as well but he can be harder to fit into a side than Figueroa.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Easy draw for @Invictus & @Theon :)

Tomorrow night?

A great symbolic meaning to play the last game of my last draft against my mentor :angel:

So, let's make a great battle.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
@Downcast @Edgar Allan Pillow I see Neeskens twice. I think one of them is Romario in disguise?
Kempes in disguise :)

Downcast -
1. Cabrini 2. Scirea 3. Ruggeri 4. Bergomi 5. Monti 6. Matthaus 7. Conti 8. Maradona 9. Vieri 10. Ronaldo 11. Fillol
12. Areola 13. Kohler 14. Vogts 15. Tardelli 16. Neeskens 17. Puskas 18. Zico 19. Kempes

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
1. Yashin 2. Briegel 3.Thuram 4. Rijkaard 5. Santamaría 6. Moore 7. Cruyff 8. Falcão 9. Charlton 10. Cubillas 11. Müller 12. De Gea 13. Keane 14. Jansen 15. Donadoni 16. Law 17. Lizarazu 18. Förster 19. Kaltz 20. Greaves 21. Matthews 22. Finney 23. Preud'homme 24. Albertini 25. Guardiola 26. Motta

I thought there were more players I had to get rid of, for some reason, probably because you're used to having much smaller squads, so this one seemed positively huge.

Most pointless pick: Pep. Never had any intention of playing him - don't know what I was thinking at the time, some vague idea about a lopsided...something as a Plan C of sorts.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
My main disappointment was Koeman - benched him against Drogba and couldn't have started him against Pele and Cristiano for obvious reasons, I had big plans on him initially.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Fixtures:

Sun, 14 Aug -
Mon, 15 Aug -
Tue, 16 Aug - Chester Vs harms
Wed, 17 Aug -
Thu, 18 Aug -
Fri, 19 Aug -

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
The likes of Scirea and Kohler have no business appearing in an all-time semi-final, he's definitely losing, guys

And Puskas hasn't even managed to keep up a goal per game ratio during his career

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
The likes of Scirea and Kohler have no business appearing in an all-time semi-final, he's definitely losing, guys

And Puskas hasn't even managed to keep up a goal per game ratio during his career
And how the hell is he going to cobble together a midfield from Monti, Neeskens, Tardelli and Matthaus :(.

EDIT: I'm actually looking forward to seeing how he configures his midfield.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Last draft? :(
Aye what's this crazy talk about @Downcast ?
Dude, it's not over yet.

What's with the last draft thing? Keep playing.
Sorry, I was tired when I've written this post. Of course, I will win :devil:

I think I've participated in all the possible drafts since last December. Just a break before a come-back like some did & will do (Aldo, Vivajanuzaj, Anto...) hopefully.

Don't worry, I will follow the next drafts as a neutral and it's refreshing to welcome newcomers.

The result don't matter now because I don't see major possible tactical changes / surprises between the Final and the previous games.

In fact, I'm just delighted to show my final team and play against Invictus & Theon :)

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG

And Ronaldo has never won the Champions League :(

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
INVICTUS-THEON VS DOWNCAST - TEASER #3 - BEST, GARRINCHA & MARADONA

Deleted member 101472

Having a look at invictus team, he might actually have Too many stars , shoehorning some of them in could be his downfall and give downcast an outside chance . Maradona simply has to be played in the right role