The F1 Thread 2012 Season

AVARiCE

Vettel has 12 seconds on MSC I think? If so, how much could an FIA penalty cost? A safety car to bring the grid together could be a blessing for Alonso.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
fecks up and causes a crash, survives.
Overtakes under yellow flags, no penalty.
A driver with no alleigence on the grid willing to shift over and let him pass if he needs to.
2 safety cars.

How lucky can you get? :lol:

I can't get over that by MSC, it's disgusting IMO. What kind of precedent does it set where you can rely on other drivers letting you win, over your ability to fight them and beat them?

Congrats to Vettel though. Over the course of the season he made it count. Shame how it ended, but congrats all the same.

Leg-End

A lot of my disdain for everything Red Bull stems from Horners teeth I must say.

Traub

I just like Alonso, I think he is currently the best driver in F1.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
How funny would it be if Vettel gets it taken away from him due to that....

Count Orduck

I'm glad that Schumacher reminded everyone what a cheat he is though; the sycophantic fawning over him after his hilariously awful return to F1 was getting a bit too much.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Well as a neutral, I think it's dull having the same team and driver win it. But I like Vettel, Alonso and Button, though Alonso is the best driver out there for me.

But well done Vettel, congrats!
It wasn't that dull though, Alonso drove out of his skin, McLaren shot themselves in the foot repeatedly and OMFG Alonso's reaction :lol:, Red Bull picked it up when they needed too.

Leg-End

Total respect for Alonso, he had no right to even be in a title fight come the last round.

Leg-End

I also forgot to point out Webber is good on a sunny day when the clouds align and a bear takes a certain shit in the woods in an exact spot.

Forevergiggs

Alonso is devastated. Poor Guy!

Ferrari better up their game next year. This is not acceptable.