The Final: Argentina vs France

Predict the winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhoAreYou?

Supports
Barcelona
Not waiting till half time for those subs is a public statement, nothing else. Trying to save face.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
The point is people are saying the refs are propping up Argentina, when it’s pretty damn evident they’ve been the better team since minute 1.
Don't think anyone disagrees, but the pen was a soft one, along with a host of other pens)

Timdbro

Why did Giroud stroll off like that? Not happy to be taken off? Who gives a crap, sprint off

mu4c_20le

I remember some on here called Dembele the best winger in the world. The guy doesn't have the brain to go with any of the skills he has
People here are weird. Barely a year ago his contract expired at barca and people here didn't want to touch him with a 10 ft pole

prateik

Qatar infected the French squad to punish Mbappe and gift the WC to Messi and ADM.. facht..
Someone make a conspiracy video with some ominous music

Canagel

France don't have the required level of ball control.
This has been coming for a while. Morocco had dominated them and England failed to take their chances.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Folks… Pogba is not a player anymore… there are more than a whisper in Turin he is going to be rescinded.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The moron Deschamps should have called Benzema back. Absolute tool

Idxomer

The French players have looked out of sorts since the start of the game.

Irwin99

I wanted Argentina to win and they have been great but there's something not right about this French side. They just look...dead on their feet.

Mercurial

This Argentina side has gotten better and better as this competition has progressed. In the zone and totally dominating this final.

That said, I’m surprised how poor France have been. They look completely off the pace and, surprisingly for them, disorganised. I thought they’d be resolute, waiting to counter, but they’re being torn open repeatedly with relative ease.
Bar England they had a fairly weak opporide to the final to be fair.

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
Kante also got hooked at the halftime in the last final. Tbf, he played terribly. Nzonzi was much better.