The Final: Argentina vs France

Predict the winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Houdini

Goal.com
"WHAT THEY SAID: Ibrahimovic has said ahead of the World Cup semi-finals: “I think it's already written who will win, and you know who I mean. I think Messi will lift the trophy, it's already written.”

5 penaltys in 7 games. Ridiculous. How many penaltys do a mid table team get in 38 League games? 3?
I am glad Ronaldo did not get the same care. Messi deservs it more. So what that the refs help him a bit? This WC itself is a fraud anyway.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yesterday
Was a great call by Scaloni as he could've easily just kept De Paul out on the right with Paredes central.

Di Maria is retiring aswell isn't he so adrenaline of final NT game getting extra 10% out of him. Will probably really feel it by the hour.

Stadjer

We came back from being two goals behind Argentina… if France cant do that than it means the Dutch team is better than France right? :drool:

Smacky The Frog

France have looked shit for large parts of this tournament, it's just that the other team either hasn't taken advantage of it or France have been bailed out by one of their excellent individuals. Mbappe has been invisible and their best player in this tournament (Griezmann) is having his worst game.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
7 minutes of added time, have no idea why FIFA are trying to ensure that Argentina get a third before half time.

Disgusting corruption.

TsuWave

Argentina really going to win it. I might have to go on pilgrimage to repair the damage done to my chakra system

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I actually think England would have given Argentina a harder test than France have so far. They need to do something quickly.

hobbers

So much to like about this Argentina side now and nothing at all to like about France.

Woeful team, lucky they had such an easy run against Morocco and Southgate.

ExoduS

My memory escapes me but did Argentina get a penalty in every single knockout game ?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Is Souness a pundit today?

"Deschamps made a big mistake with those subs. Taking Giroud off and leaving Pogba on, who's been completely invisible so far! Unhand me! No! I don't want the fuzzy brain pills anymore!"

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
They seem so off. I'm happy if Messi wins his WC but it seems like he won't have to fight too much for it. Would have been more exciting if it was a real battle.
Argentina has a rep for cheating in World Cups of course. The 6-0 against Peru in 1978. Maradona drug taking in 1994. And this is the most corrupt World Cup ever. So funny business not totally out of the question to my mind. But I'm going with virus right now.

Darkhorsez

France have to hang in there - just takes one goal to get Argentina nervous. But France look awfully out of sync. Big halftime talk coming up.

RoyH1

As much as Tchouamenie has impressed me so far in this tournament, he seems totally overwhelmed today.
Yeah, he hasn’t been his usual dominant self. But he’s not getting much help from Rabiot or Griezmann to be fair.