The First Redcafe Sheep Draft

kps88

That sounds real time consuming. You should drop out completely and focus on your work.

NM

Manage operational risk for financial institutions. We are trying out some new systems to integrate the existing bits and pieces...
Sounds up my alley. Interesting. Hope it goes well. It will be a huge problem if it doesn't.

Moby

Dick
What time would suit everyone? Not that you have to be online at that time but it would be good if you can be online when the results are being revealed for every round.

I was thinking 1400/1500 UK time. Earlier I preferred it to be evening but since a few Indians are involved, it would be late for them.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I was thinking 1400/1500 UK time. Earlier I preferred it to be evening but since a few Indians are involved, it would be late for them.
So we start within the next 2 hours :drool:.

/edit:
great timing for my post :lol:

Moby

Dick
@antohan
@Balu
@Thisistheone
@crappycraperson
@Chesterlestreet
@VivaJanuzaj
@Gio
@Cutch
@Edgar Allan Pillow & @Brwned
@Pippa
@Polaroid
@MJJ
@Stobzilla & @KM
@Jayvin
@sullydnl & @NM
@Snipers Breath

Round 1 Criteria :

Pick a player who was never nominated in the top 3 of the Ballon D'or/FIFA Ballon D'or.

Remember, you have to PM me. DO NOT post it here.

Here are the links that would be used to verify the picks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Ballon_d'Or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballon_d'Or_(1956–2009)

Since this is the first round, I remind you all that all players available must be born after 30 October 1960. That goes for all future rounds and won't be reminded again.

Deadline : 1400 UK time, 10 Feb.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I didn't get an alert ealier, so it might not be the first 5 but random 5 or depending on registration number or whatever :lol:.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I didn't get an alert ealier, so it might not be the first 5 but random 5 or depending on registration number or whatever :lol:.
Aye - I think it's based on registration date, like the order which appears when X members have voted in a poll.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I think I'm going for a most underrated players of the last 3 decades XI, so I can avoid the mindfeck. I go mental if someone blocks my first pick though :lol:.