The Good TV thread

Adebesi

house of cards was brilliant ,have you seen state of play the bbc tv series not the recent film ,another awesome production.
on a different note has anybody seen the new show on five called flashforward ive got it recorded wondered if it is any good
Yep, that State of Play with him out of Life On Mars in it. Very good - though I watched that ages ago.

Just finished watching Dead Set, Big Brother with zombies, written by Charlie Brooker. I didnt like it as much as a lot of other people seem to but it was funny, some very entertaining dialogue. Im not mad about zombie films though.

True Blood was also pretty decent I thought. Not The Shield, Oz, Sopranos or The Wire, but good.

What is fecking hilarious is The Thick Of It. Brilliant comedy.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just started watching House MD, not going to go in the dedicated thread because I don't want to see any spoilers, but I'm liking it a lot so far - about 6 episodes in I think.

andualem

UNDERBELLY

It’s a 13-part Australian television mini-series, retelling the real events of the 1995–2004 gangland war in Melbourne.

If you like the first series you can watch series 2 which is also based on real events that stemmed from the marijuana trade centred on the New South Wales town of Griffith.
Link Underbelly - TV Shack

Saying that these mini series are good would be an understatement!

wr8_utd

:'(
Can't be bothered to go through the whole thread and nothing came up on the search.

Has anyone here seen Nip/Tuck?

Just saw the pilot and it was really good!

Brophs

The One and Only
I watched it early on but it got shit after a couple of seasons.

wr8_utd

Wait a while. Might just end up getting canceled like most new shows do.

Maroon Lucifer

Blue Bloods? Saw the headline somwhere that it got renewed, so I checked imdb if it might be worth a watch. It had 8,4 rating or something on imdb, but I had to check with you first :)

Cina

Watch Bored to Death if you haven't. Hilarious stuff.

Iron Stove

I watched it early on but it got shit after a couple of seasons.
Agreed. The pilot is amazing and I enjoyed the first two or so seasons but they take every fecking thing too far and it gets boring after a while.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yea Nip/Tuck started well but became rubbish. I'd say it's worth watching the first few seasons, but once you start thinking it's dropped off just stop - it doesn't recover.

wr8_utd

Well I'll watch the first couple of seasons of Nip/Tuck then. Not got too much else to watch!