The Guardian

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
For some reason, this one was not widely published.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38666914

Of course, the report of the investigation is , for some unknown reason, hidden in the entertainment section of the BBC website.
Christ, real semantics with that finding, not exactly a stitch up of Corbyn. No idea what control she has of the actual editing of the segment either- she's only the political editor, so she'll have the news editor above her.
Maybe odd it's in the entertainment section, but I guess it's cos it was TV? At least they ran the story in full- you know it would be a nib at best if it was the DM reporting a finding against it.

Nogbadthebad

Semantics?

They played video of her asking one question, then played his answer to a different one.

As senior political editor for that spot she was directly responsible.

Classical Mechanic

Semantics?

They played video of her asking one question, then played his answer to a different one.

As senior political editor for that spot she was directly responsible.
But the Trust found no evidence that there was a deliberate attempt to mislead audiences and noted that the full interview had been published on the BBC website.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Guardian said:
Gay, vegetarian, flamboyant in dress (with a preference for pink), erratic in his work habits and astute when it came to self-promotion, Leonardo da Vonci would have felt at home among the hipsters of today.
Twits.

Sweet Square

ˈkämyənəst
Zoe Williams - I backed Owen Smith against Jeremy Corbyn. But I regret it now
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/owen-smith-jeremy-corbyn-labour-leadership

Instead, I presented him as a new kind of Labour, distinct from the Kendall/Umunna scene yet with the same photogenic, affable sheen, sympathetic to the Corbyn worldview yet capable of coating it in such a way that normal people could swallow it. The only way all that could make sense was the idea that Corbyn was a busted flush, had proved himself to be incapable, and the best thing people of his persuasion could do for the party was to find someone a little bit like him to take over.
The guardian sorry actual not so sorry apology.

SteveJ

Scout
She means people with avocados.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Guardian in tabloid for now. The website has a slightly new look as well.
I don't like the new masthead. Having been through several mag redesigns, I can only imagine the tumescent meetings and email chains that went on when they decided to make 'G' in 'Guardian' upper case.

NinjaFletch

It looks like they've decided to go back in time to about 2003 with that design.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
editor-in-chief Katharine Viner assured readers that “Guardian journalism itself will remain what it has always been: thoughtful, progressive, fiercely independent and challenging; and also witty, stylish and fun.”
Just buy the Beano instead.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Ew. The G in the link icon is gash as well.

Nikhil

I don't like the new masthead. Having been through several mag redesigns, I can only imagine the tumescent meetings and email chains that went on when they decided to make 'G' in 'Guardian' upper case.
I don't like the masthead at all either. The previous one looked nice. Less noticeable and blended in with the paper. The one looks out of place. Awful.

Ew. The G in the link icon is gash as well.
This is literally the first thing I noticed on my browser. The Guardian icon in the tab is proper rubbish. What were they thinking?

SteveJ

Scout
The new masthead is about the only place in the Guardian where they haven't mentioned Brexit.

SteveJ

Scout
'Why I refuse to read the Guardian any more'

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
She named her vagina Michele Hanson?

SteveJ

Scout
The nauseating stench of Puritanism is growing ever stronger
Blimey, it's Edgar Allan Poe.

SteveJ

Scout
Guardian said:
Charm, style, tousled hair: is it any surprise we lust after Tories?
'F*ck's sake...