The Halo 3 thread

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
Done it on Legendary. Got all the skulls except the cowbell one, just need to go back through it to get the terminals.
Going through it again on Legendary right now ... just finished Tsavo Highway. Didn't hunt the skulls down before, but I am now.

Online I'm 39 Skill and a Commander now. I'd be playing more if my internet connection would stop fecking up.

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
Going through it again on Legendary right now ... just finished Tsavo Highway. Didn't hunt the skulls down before, but I am now.

Online I'm 39 Skill and a Commander now. I'd be playing more if my internet connection would stop fecking up.
Mines 8 or 12 hardly played it online.

Church o Choccy

If anyone fancies a game at any point my gamertag is MessianicDreams. I'm a lot better at the team games that lone wolves or rumble pit and I'm fecking addicted to rocket race.

Spoony

The People's President
Which means you beat it on Normal ... about the same as Easy.
I've totally screwed up. I've been playing it on normal. . .and I got 80% through the game in an afternoon. feck's sake.

I'm sure the original Halo was tougher. Also, I think they've catered more for online game play. The main storyline seems a bit of an add on. It's a shame, that.

Spoony

The People's President
Completed it. Even on normal, the game got tougher after the Flood joined in. Must say, I enjoyed it, and it was much better than Halo 2 on single player campaign mode(and the levels weren't as repetitive). Oh and those big wheelie things were top.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I've never understood the hype with Halo, I played the original and it didn't do anything for me.

Still, 8m+ sold when it is a 360 exclusive is amazing.

Dave89

Picked this up for a tenner pre-owned. But will be a while before I get to play it properly.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
She's on PC now. Considering faking an illness to get off work.