The ''Hulk''

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Bit greedy and one-footed, but a great performance nonetheless.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
:lol:

Wait, what?

This is a new low.

Ekeke

He showed a boat load of promise. Not sure what his goalscoring record is like, but he has pace, power and skill in a deadly amount.

evil_geko

Not that great this game, but a brilliant player nonetheless.

Ekeke

Was a lot like Benzema's performance against us last year, only Benzema also scored in one of the legs.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Thought that winger was better. He really tore us a new one throughout the first half.

evil_geko

You're basing this on one game.

One.

Yes.

How come you've seen so much of him then, enough to say he's an excellent player, if you've not based it on tonight?
I watch alot of videos from Portugal, France leages etc every weekend, but I didn't know he was 22 though, thought he was younger.

Brwned

I watch alot of videos from Portugal, France leages etc every weekend, but I didn't know he was 22 though, thought he was younger.
So do I.

Bizarre to say 'he's bound to be great' based on highlights though.

evil_geko

So do I.

Bizarre to say 'he's bound to be great' based on highlights though.
Well maybe that was too much, but you must admit he something special, but at 22, he should go to a stronger league to be able to develop further.

Brwned

Well maybe that was too much, but you must admit he something special, but at 22, he should go to a stronger league to be able to develop further.
He's nothing special.

vikram10

Thought the other two were better. Had some footballing ability. This fella didn't show much.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Thought the other two were better. Had some footballing ability. This fella didn't show much.
Exactly. He's a competent player in Portugal and no doubt he'll get a move to a bigger league next year but he isn't even the best forward in this Porto side, Lisandro is.

WeWonItTwoTimes

Banned
America's Red Cafe Spokesman (behind enemy lines)
You're basing this on one game.

One.
Fair point but it wasn't just any old game was it? When a player comes to Old Trafford and puts in as impressive a performance as I thought Hulk did last night then to my mind it's a fairly good indicator that's he's a very good player with the potential at just 22 to become even better.

I look forward to bumping this thread in the future, hopefully not next Wednesday.

Sam

Was it me, or did anyone else laugh every time the commentator said 'Hulk'...it just didnt sound right at all. Sounded so out of place.