g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The leaks against the manager 2023 edition

Zed is not dead

People buying this is the exact reason why journalists keep piling on United
I can bet that the next leaks will be along the lines « some players are concerned about the number of injuries and have doubts over club physios ».
It’s so easy to create this kind of tweets seriously

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Absolutely need to back the manager or it will be the next manager in 24 months with the same process.

The managers change but the problem continues, you have to look at the staff and players as they are the ever present here.

Ekeke

I'm sure every manager does, even though it doesnt feel right. Some of them probably arent even aware of it

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
The club need to start banning any so called journalists that are peddling this shite. It’s undermining everything the managers trying to do.
They are reporting what sources are telling them. That’s their job.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Maybe he has favourites because they do what he fecking asks. Bellends.

I could well be wrong but I don't think Rashford is happy that we always leave the opposition right-back as the free man. He can't be arsed to keep tracking it and at one point against Bayern when Laimer was progressing for the 5th or 6th time in the half he visibly threw his hands up when he realised he had to follow again.

Paddymcc

It looks like its 100% Sancho if the reports today that United are prepared to take a cut price bid to get him out of the club in January.

From a fans point of view looking at the situation with him playing Fifa online with his name blazoned on screen while the team were playing in the Champions League it really does look like he doesnt give one single flying feck.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That’s cool and all but it doesn’t mean the story isn’t true. You have literally no idea what sources he has so don’t talk nonsense.
Neither you do, so what are you chipping in for? Heed your own comment.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
What the feck does that second tweet even mean?!
I read it as Ten Hag sets his team up to always have an Antony in the team on RW, so no one else can play there unless you do his job - fair criticism to a degree.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Neither you do, so what are you chipping in for? Heed your own comment.
Because unlike you I’m not naive enough to assume this isn’t a sourced story. It will be. We’ve seen it a million times.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Because unlike you I’m not naive enough to assume this isn’t a sourced story. It will be. We’ve seen it a million times.
Unlike you I'm not naive enough to believe everything from a known shit-stirrer.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
We'll always have leaks when a situation is not good.

How many unhappy players do we have ?

I don't think the likes of Lindelof, AWB and other can complain, so it's for sure coming from the likes of Sancho, Martial, Maguire etc. Players we should have get rid of.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
As it was said on Talksport some players think they are a brand and have people around them reinforcing this nonsense. The player tells his agent and the agent tells the reporter who publishes this.

I don't give a feck what brand the player thinks he is, but the club and manager come first. I've had enough of this shit and I reckon it's only a few players.

I think recent reports of Sancho being pushed out of the door are related to this, it is characteristicly about him and he can feck off.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The leaks are embarrassing to to the club, need to weed out the snakes.
What other top club has such issue?
What other top clubs are in "crisis" right now?

The same thing happened to Potter at Chelsea last year - leaks against the manager happen at most clubs when shit starts to go bad.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I read it as Ten Hag sets his team up to always have an Antony in the team on RW, so no one else can play there unless you do his job - fair criticism to a degree.
A manager has certain expectations from certain positions in his team? Outrageous.

It's just such a bizarre criticism. A self own that they're not willing to work as hard as Antony does.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Just a reminder that life is short so you can go ahead and ignore any online news article that begins with the following:
  • A number of players have said...
  • Reports from Carrington indicate...
  • Sources close to old trafford...
  • My mate Fred who does lines of coke in the pub toilet hinted...

Conor

Luckhurst is a complete bellend and seems to just be on a constant mission to sew discontent.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
If I was Fernandes I would come out now to kill those rumors right away. Manager needs to be backed up by the players now.

ShinjiNinja26

They are reporting what sources are telling them. That’s their job.
If that “source” is some fecking snake in the squad that’s throwing his toys out the pram because the manager is shouting at him or not playing him because of shite performances then he’s giving that guy exposure and putting this nonsense in the public eye which then undermines the manager and directly damages the club. Therefor he should be banned from getting access, Luckhurst is a fecking little snake anyway so it’s rather fitting he’s always the one peddling this negativity all the time.

Betson

It's clearly now only a matter of time before he's sacked. A continuous pattern at this club.
Yes , we have seen this same movie so many times over the last decade.

Everyone starts blaming everyone else but the buck always stops with the manager.

It is pathetic but a spiral of failure that the club just cannot get out of. Rinse and repeat.

SATA

If true, thankfully Erik will have more than half the squad backing him including the more influential players like Licha, Bruno and Casemiro. The rest who don’t should be out of the door tomorrow

Betson

This is when the board need so stand firm and back the manager. These fecking snakes need to be weeded out and removed from the club as soon as possible before the rot really sets in. If these useless cnuts get their way yet again then this vicious cycle will continue, as soon as any manager calls them out for their piss poor performances they’ll know they can just down tools and throw the manager under the bus. It cannot keep happening.
This is usually the point where a board start thinking about a new manager before the blame game moves up the chain to them.

bstb3

Luckhurst is a complete bellend and seems to just be on a constant mission to sew discontent.
It does feel that way. I'm just ignoring it until it comes from somewhere else (and not just a rehash of Luckhursts 'info'). It's just too predictable at this point, needs to be treated with a lot of caution. Also the timing before a match day? Textbook clickbait. Expect more on Sunday / Monday with a bad result.

manhood

There are only a few here since Jose and Ole were here, Lindelof, Rashford, Shaw, Dalot, MCT.

VWW

I think the majority of the players back Ten Hag. You dont have a good season like last season where you finish third and get to two cup finals, winning one of them, and then start losing support for the manager at the beginning of the season. My guess is its the lazy sods (Sancho, McTominay, etc) and those who have been told they can leave (Maguire, McTominay, etc) that are kicking up a fuss to paint an image to the outside that the club is in crisis to help undermine the manager.

There were no leaks last season (as far as I'm aware) and that was when Ten Hag had given everyone a clean slate. Now hes formed opinions about some of these players and they know their days are numbered. Its just really unfortunate for Ten Hag that the Qataris havent takenover as he could have got rid of more of these hanger ons/troublemakers over the summer.