Gaming The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Filmed this to show to my girlfriend the other day but thought it might be worth sharing here too. Please forgive the embarrassing laugh :)

:lol: Nice try. I'd love to see how it turned out had it actually worked.
Are you sure you want the balloon there though? It seems like you'll get too much lift instead of getting fired over the edge of the ramp.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Here I am still building bridges and you lot are building fecking transformers :lol: I need to catch up.

this game has no respect for time, feels like I just piss about for hours and accomplish nothing.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
About 10 hours into this. So basically it's Just Cause sandbox with Project Sparks barebones toolkit wrapped in a zelda narrative. With an open world that similar to Halo Infinite gets away with being empty cause you can do whatever the feck you like?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Had a 4 hour sesh last night. Anyone else done this?
:lol: nope. I paraglide out of fear because I can’t see the bottom.

I do like that foreboding horn whenever you go down there though.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
About 10 hours into this. So basically it's Just Cause sandbox with Project Sparks barebones toolkit wrapped in a zelda narrative. With an open world that similar to Halo Infinite gets away with being empty cause you can do whatever the feck you like?
Yes

noelyman

I’ve only just discovered you can unstick stuff. fecking hell. I’ve been assuming this whole time that once it’s stuck on its permanent.
That explains lots of your Twitter videos :lol:

Last edited:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The pictures in the stables thing is cool. I wasn’t sure if it would change to to a generic one regardless of the pic you take, but nope it’s my exact picture.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
The monster statues quest is hilarious with the poses you can get. I thought it’ll be a generic monster statue, but nope it’s a replica of the photo you provided of the monster.

caid

The monster statues quest is hilarious with the poses you can get. I thought it’ll be a generic monster statue, but nope it’s a replica of the photo you provided of the monster.
More stuff that i haven't done or seen. Its weird after spending a week flat out playing it that theres still so much i haven't seen.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Finally unlocked the first fairy. I think I might focus on them next. Not had nearly enough time to play this as I'd want recently. This game deserves a couple of hours at least a night.

Hamnat

One of mine was dead so it's a dead replica I posed it next to a Lynel

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I can have my own house? My god there’s so much stuff in this game.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My humble abode. I took a photo of what behind the wall looks like and put it in a frame so it felt like a window :lol:

Hamnat

My humble abode. I took a photo of what behind the wall looks like and put it in a frame so it felt like a window :lol:
I wish they had glass. My kitchen looks out on the fish pond. Technically its open air but I pretend I have an awesome view and its all glass. I made a Triforce gallery in a triangle shape upstairs.

I am just now bothering to get the last 2 stables. and Ferry around some of these Korok I skipped. I just now noticed you run faster at night in Yiga armor. I walked one of them to his friend because I was too lazy to build a contraption.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Love that they have tons of classic outfits in the depths. Was somewhat annoyed with BotW and having to 100% the game to get the classic Link outfit. Now you can get pretty much every single classic link outfit ever

Posh Red

Love that they have tons of classic outfits in the depths. Was somewhat annoyed with BotW and having to 100% the game to get the classic Link outfit. Now you can get pretty much every single classic link outfit ever
I have so many garments but basically no sets so far (other than the maze set). Hopefully I can finally complete some soon…

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I have so many garments but basically no sets so far (other than the maze set). Hopefully I can finally complete some soon…
I seem to only get tops and the stuff from Koltin. I'm still wearing the same cold resistant trousers I found quite early. I have those and the ones from the start of the game.

Posh Red

I seem to only get tops and the stuff from Koltin. I'm still wearing the same cold resistant trousers I found quite early. I have those and the ones from the start of the game.
There are some items hidden in secretive locations at ground level too. I kind of like the fact that it takes a long time to find everything though. Makes it much more rewarding when you do find rare items and eventually complete a set.

caid

I think theres a trick to which caves have armor. They seem to all have a kind of spear hanging out of wall decoration thing, usually near the start of the cave. Similar style to the little hut that the armor is in. Think they tend to bunch armors together a bit at times too. Found a couple of pieces of climbing gear in caves near each other (i think). And i think the rubber gear was fairly close together too.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My god the amount of times I want to pick something up and that lump Yunobo gets in the way and makes me launch him. Nearly just died because instead of picking up a bomb plant I blew it up right next to me.

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I still have not done any of the main quests. I have now decided I'm going to start doing them once I get to 72 shrines, I'm currently on 45 so probably another 7-10 days. Chances are I'll be overpowered but I did the same in BOTW and it was a blast.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I still have not done any of the main quests. I have now decided I'm going to start doing them once I get to 72 shrines, I'm currently on 45 so probably another 7-10 days. Chances are I'll be overpowered but I did the same in BOTW and it was a blast.
Is there a way to see how many shrines you've done that isn't on the loading menu when you fast travel?

Sarni

Is there a way to see how many shrines you've done that isn't on the loading menu when you fast travel?
No idea. That’s the only place where I check it.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've still only done two of the phenomena. No clue how @Gehrman finished it so quickly. Surely you must have missed so much?

Sarni

I've still only done two of the phenomena. No clue how @Gehrman finished it so quickly. Surely you must have missed so much?
He probably did not spend 50 hours trying to build random shit and running/flying around the map.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He probably did not spend 50 hours trying to build random shit and running/flying around the map.
I just need like 7 more attempts and I’m sure I can create a fighter jet.