The Make A Fecking Sub ETH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke511

Disgraceful management, how was this not considered a must win game?

lsd

The Oracle
Really didn't expect him to be as negative with his substitutions as he has been. Perhaps he has no faith in the attack but it's been the one disappointment for me with him.

I would rather go down fighting than lose being negative

Red Star One

How much of a fecking coward you can really be, if you lost this goal after making subs and giving a win at least a chance no one would blame him, now he looks like a shitless scared fool second time in a week.

Rob67

Reacted too late again. So obvious where the threats were coming from and did feck all about it.

captaincantona

Utd had no threat going forward in the last 20. Arsenal strolled around at the back. Garnacho solves that…gives them something to worry about. Very frustrating. Eriksen actually couldn’t even run at the end…any fresh legs help us out with the game plan we had - give Arsenal the ball and hang on.

kiristao

What exactly are people expecting him to do? Sub a defender for Garnacho? The only thing he could have maybe done was Garnacho for Bruno or WW.

Suv666

It really was absurd how long ETH waited to bring on Ganarcho. We could have easily had a point here

FromTheBench

Looking at the bench I don't see who would've helped us

Garnacho maybe but who else
Garnacho sub last week changed the game but today in another open game he didn't bring him on.

Weghorst was no outlet.

Besides that he went defensive with the Fred sub.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I'd say Fred should've been on much sooner but to be honest I don't know if there's a scanerio we get anything out of this game. Completely outplayed, that hurts. But we were fecked the minute Casemiro got that yellow.

cyberman

Anyone with a pair of legs would have done it in place of Eriksen
Like who? Who do we put in there?
I dont even blame misfield. if anything we were getting rinsed out wide. Our midfielders did little wrong and had to cover both sides of the pitch and get forward for the attack.

FromTheBench

It really was absurd how long ETH waited to bring on Ganarcho. We could have easily had a point here
We could have also had 3.

They were going for it and open on counter. While we had Weghorst running around only and no outlet.

Skills

Snitch
I’d have brought on Garnacho earlier, but don’t be ridiculous.

He’s having to field wankers like McTominay and he’s the one hanging them out to dry? Jesus.
Yeah, they needed some legs and pace and he's done feck all to help them.

Rajma

Like who? Who do we put in there?
I dont even blame misfield. if anything we were getting rinsed out wide. Our midfielders did little wrong and had to cover both sides of the pitch and get forward for the attack.
Garnacho, Pallestri?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He should've bought on that midfielder we had on the bench to shore it up.

The Substitute

Have to say this was a terrible read by ETH. 2 players (Weg & Eriksen) without any energy, absolutely no contribution, and the last 20 mins he has 1 player posing a threat on the counter.

Its really easy for Arsenal to hold the press when you have no threats on the counter. It's criminal not to bring Garnacho on when Anthony went off

M4YON

Weghorse is absolute Shite right now. He provided no outlet ALL game you can see what he's there for and he may take a few games to bed in but why has he started 2 games when we were 100% a better team without him. 2 games started 1 draw 1 loss...

It isn't rocket science bed the guy in slowly like we did with Casemiro. He wasn't thrown in to start game after game.

Garnacho should have come on at 70mins into the game for Weghorse at least he would have ran at the arsenal defense and if not scored pushed them back repeatedly. The pressure built until arsenal nabbed a goal.

100% manager to blame for this loss to arsenal.

redNATION

Bring in garnacho and elanga left and right, Rashford up top, Bruno no 10, at least that brings some pace and energy to the attack, we didn’t do anything last 30 minutes

Malone_Post

Two games in a row we’ve sat back for half an hour, offered nothing going forward, and been punished both times. And deservedly so. It’s cowardly football.

Get In Scholesy

Yes, move Rashford upfront. Our new striker was already tired. And we needed an outlet.
I don’t disagree, but having an outlet wouldn’t mean much when we could hardly hold on to the ball. The midfield was getting bypassed and the fullbacks getting pinned back. We didn’t have the legs or quality in midfield to hold on. Garnacho wouldn’t help us in that regard.

There was no one to bring on to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.