The Make A Fecking Sub Ole Thread

Roboc7

Clueless game management from Ole, think he’s bottled it and missed his opportunity to impact game now.

stw2022

We look tired and we are fading.

“What’s the point in making a sub”

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Feels like Ole is bottling this. Utd have disappeared completely during this extra-time period.

Lewnited

I've tried to avoid saying things like this all season, but I'm not sure he knows what he's doing. Forget the subs he should've already made, are we about to sub James on for Rashford (who's been run in to the ground) 5 minutes before we go to penalties?

Ralaks

fecking cowardly and moronic bullshit to play for penalty, especially considering our keeper has conceeded the last 25 penalties.

arnie_ni

Hes tried to hold the starters on for pens,.but they are clean fecked and are dropping like flies.

lsd

The Oracle
Well he is clearly not making subs with penalties in mind

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I've tried to avoid saying things like this all season, but I'm not sure he knows what he's doing. Forget the subs he should've already made, are we about to sub James on for Rashford (who's been run in to the ground) 5 minutes before we go to penalties?
I think he knows what he's doing, but i think he's gotten of lightly by moments of brilliance from certain individuals, which if hadn't have happened, we'd have either drew or lost.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Don’t understand any of these subs.

Oranges038

Subs on Fred and Tuanzebe against a team that have defended for 90% of the game.

What is that about? Surely up there with the three left backs.

Tyrion

Well he is clearly not making subs with penalties in mind
I know. Why on earth is Rashford still on? Not penalties because then Pogba would still be on. Its not fitness. It's not his performance. I can't think of a single reason.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
One of The worse game manegments I have seen! Absolutely school boy stuff

JG3001

Absolutely clueless, got to be one of the worst management performances for a final. Even the players look bemused as to what the hell has gone on.

MyDevil

Ole's plan in extra time is just to aim for penalty shootout.

lsd

The Oracle
Surely you like your penalty taker to have had a kick of the ball first but he has gambled on Mata and Telles being able to take one of the bat.

Bestie07

One of the worst in game management I have seen in my life. To leave your half fit player on for 120 minutes while he was stinking the place out, allowing your team to get tired while opposition kept on replacing the tired legs, what was our manager thinking?

Nick7

It has cost us tonight. He was playing fo fecking penalties and not trying to win the match. Hopefully it works.

izec

One of the worst in game management I have seen in my life. To leave your half fit player on for 120 minutes while he was stinking the place out, allowing your team to get tired while opposition kept on replacing the tired legs, what was our manager thinking?
He is a noob. Will learn from the defeat hopefully. Complete mismanagement though

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Regardless of how this turns out, this match reflects really badly on Ole's game management.

Roboc7

Regardless of how this turns out, this match reflects really badly on Ole's game management.
It’s a huge black mark against Ole’s name if lose this, win papers over cracks but he’s looked incompetent tonight.