The Make A Fecking Sub Ole Thread

SirScholes

Ole: "those that don't start the final have the right to be disappointed but they'll have the chance to influence the game from the bench"

*proceeds to make a grand total of 0 subs in 90 minutes*
Not sure who I’d trust tbf
Rashford has been useless but capable of doing something
Maybe Fred in and move pogba left

slored1

Donny, Matic, Fred, hell anyone sub Rashford. He is god awful today.

Nero

We were dominating the game. People just love the narrative.

stw2022

His inability to have any further influence on a half once it’s started other than sitting and watching like a fan is frustrating

acnumber9

Can’t really blame him for looking across the bench and sticking with what’s on the field.

Lebo

The only way Ole makes unforced subs in this game is if Martial was available. There is no one on the bench who can do better than what we already have on the pitch . Fred for Rashford/Pogba is the only viable sub

Zen86

Yeah Ole!! Doesn’t matter if we’re all over them, doesn’t matter if we’re on top of the game, doesn’t matter if we’re by far the better team. You should make a sub for the sake of it!

Dinghy

Why the feck change anything when we're dominating and our best alternatives are Van De Beek and James?

Pearl's a minger

How on earth rashford has played 90mins is astounding.a genuine 2/10 performance so far. Happy for him to prove me wrong in extra time though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He dosen't want to take a penalty taker off. Rashford, Cavani and Pogba all certs to take one so bar a full back change he's a bit stuffed.

El Zoido

Have you been watching Rashford tonight?
How has he completed 90 minutes?
True he’s been rubbish, but he always has a moment in him. Thought Amad for him might work, which would be the only change I’d make.

luke511

Bailly is on a yellow, makes no sense whatsoever to leave him on especially after what happened to Fred, why risk it? Amad deserves a chance given how bad Rashford's been.

90 + 5min

It is about penalties. Only Matic and Mata Will come on. The others only if there is change to the score

SungSam7

Would it not be a good idea to bring on Dan James against tired legs? Take Rashford off at this stage!?

stw2022

Doesn’t seem so. Can’t see that anybody on the bench would be an improvement to what’s out there.
But that should ALWAYS be the case as you should be starting with your best team. And yet substitutions not solely triggered by injury aren’t a constant shock in football

Zen86

But that should ALWAYS be the case as you should be starting with your best team. And yet substitutions not solely triggered by injury aren’t a constant shock in football
What is there to gain from making a sub right now? Apart from “fresh legs”.

Red Stone

Sure, we're on top of them, but surely even Daniel James/Amad and Fred is better than a knackered Pogba and a shit and tired Rashford?

stw2022

What is there to gain from making a sub right now? Apart from “fresh legs”.
Yes that. We look tired. When players look tired you make a change. Why do you think most subs happen?

Jaxa

I wonder what those bench players are thinking …

Ole clearly doesn’t trust them , I get it, they’re not great options but we look knackered

Tyrion

Yeah Ole!! Doesn’t matter if we’re all over them, doesn’t matter if we’re on top of the game, doesn’t matter if we’re by far the better team. You should make a sub for the sake of it!
We're not on top, we're drawing.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Even for him this is a joke and that is saying something.

Tyrion

I wonder what those bench players are thinking …

Ole clearly doesn’t trust them , I get it, they’re not great options but we look knackered
If I was Mata or VDB, I'd take this as a sign that Ole thinks I was rubbish.