Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Can we do a sweep on how many days Melaniia lasts before leaving that orange fecker.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Do we have a complete list of the shitheads(?) he pardoned before fecking off? That was the only damage he could realistically pull off in his last couple of days, and it seems like the list became quite long in the end.

Also, I heard a rumour that he might start his own political party? :lol:
He actually pardoned far fewer than Obama, though many of Obama's pardons were for drug offenders serving mandatory super long sentences imposed during the war on drugs. In comparison Trump has pardoned fewer than most presidents!

I'm gutted for Joe Exotic with his high hopes, planned wardrobe change, haircut strategy and waiting limo..... guess we'll have to wait a little longer, maybe 20 odd years until we get "Tiger King Part 2: Exotic strikes back!"

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
He actually pardoned far fewer than Obama, though many of Obama's pardons were for drug offenders serving mandatory super long sentences imposed during the war on drugs. In comparison Trump has pardoned fewer than most presidents!

I'm gutted for Joe Exotic with his high hopes, planned wardrobe change, haircut strategy and waiting limo..... guess we'll have to wait a little longer, maybe 20 odd years until we get "Tiger King Part 2: Exotic strikes back!"
I hope Biden does it just for shits and giggles. He'd probably win a few people over.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Like the face of the machine makes any real difference. Both sides are paid for by the same industries and very little will change apart from the style of the soundbites. Here’s hoping though.
Let the casuals celebrate ;)

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout

Investigators probing President Donald Trump’s finances have gotten hold of some of his tax records, allowing them to move ahead even without a Supreme Court order that would give them eight years of his returns.

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr., who subpoenaed Trump’s accounting firm Mazars USA in 2019, is leading one of the most closely watched cases that could result in criminal charges. While Vance agreed to await a high-court decision on forcing the handover of tax records from 2011 to 2018, his office now has some of the information from other sources, according to people familiar with the matter.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I really hope this thread is active, with Trump continually getting bombarded with troubles

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Surprised he did not give himself and his spawn a preemptive pardon.

Mike Smalling

Great thread this:

Awesome thread! So many moments I had forgotten about. A possible favorite was when he described a hurricane as: "One of the wettest we've seen from the standpoint of water". Vintage Trump.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I love seeing pics of his weird stance and his massive comedy balloon trousers. It's so bizarre how odd he looked at times just standing still. I'm hoping we see him in a court room when he can't leave at will and ends up shitting himself in his adult nappy.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Some of the shit he did was just objectively funny. Signing a kid's MAGA hat and then throwing it into the crowd :lol:

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Nothing will surpass his publicly suggesting the injection of bleach as a cure for Covid-19. It showed just how monumentally stupid, dumb and ignorant the guy is.

Green_Red

It's a pity he's not on twitter anymore this thread could have been a "TRUMP goes into meltdown" style thread.

Simbo

Big sell off of Bitcoin going on today, Trump cashing all the favours he's done for people these last four years?

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
:lol: That's amazing.
Bring Trump back.
I have to admit despite Kim being a sociopathic dictator I felt a pinge of compassion for him when it was brought to attention what a fat fecker he is.

The Firestarter

I have to admit despite Kim being a sociopathic dictator I felt a pinge of compassion for him when it was brought to attention what a fat fecker he is.
Yeah, because the individual bringing this to attention looks like the winner of the 1988 National Aerobic Championships.