The MMA thread

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Wow, Dana followed through on his threat. Not a stream to be found online.

Since BT has had the odd ppv I have only paid for mcgregor fights. So this is my 2nd time paying for one. I just don’t want to take risk of stream dying.

Name Changed

weso26
I have no idea who will win either of the main two fights. I have no idea who I want to win either. Conor is Irish but he's a scrote. Dustin is very likeable. It's a lot closer than people think. Should be a great fight regardless.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I have no idea who will win either of the main two fights. I have no idea who I want to win either. Conor is Irish but he's a scrote. Dustin is very likeable. It's a lot closer than people think. Should be a great fight regardless.
Normally I'd want Dustin to win to be honest, but I feel it's fairly pointless for him to face Khabib again as I think he'll get trounced again.
I think Connor, who may be trounced by Khabib again, will have a bit of an edge as it will hurt him a lot more losing twice to his rival. So I can see him adjusting his game a lot more for the rematch and put up more of a challenge.

Also, I do want Connor to be a bit more active in the UFC again so it would be nice to see him win just to see what avenues he'll take.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
One of the consistently worst refs. Fight was clearly done but he had to wait for some reason.

Reditus

One of the consistently worst refs. Fight was clearly done but he had to wait for some reason.
I really like Herb Dean most of the time he is one of the best. But he just has some bad moments unfortunately

Reditus

This, bad day.
It’s a shit job. A ref in MMA, their number 1 priority is fighters safety, but such a fine line to stopping too early or too late so that’s why we get moments when they hesitate like the previous fight

KanieKaned

It’s a shit job. A ref in MMA, their number 1 priority is fighters safety, but such a fine line to stopping too early or too late so that’s why we get moments when they hesitate like the previous fight
Totally agree and Herb has that tendency to pause a little longer before making that call as we just witnessed. Had there been one more critical strike he’d have stopped it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don’t know a right lot about MMA but these last few fights have been a million times more exciting than the first few, although I think that’s supposed to be the point.

Reditus

Not overly relevant.. but Calderwood is now an item with John Wood (her trainer). He used to date Jenna Jameson

I don’t think I can think of two more polar opposites

justboy68

Always interesting to see a top fighter from outside of the UFC come in and see where they stack up. Is Chandler going to be a success like Gaethje or a bit of a dud like Askren and Will Brooks?

Reditus

You have to wonder if Dana wants to see Chandler lose convincingly here just to boost his own ego

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Apparently there's been a massive feck-up with ESPN and loads of people who ordered the PPV can't watch it.

Dana's official PPV partner can't even show the thing properly and he thinks he's gonna stop streamers? Clown.