Snatos lost
Yan "lost"
Islam by sub
Nunes not by decison but called the obvious win GOAT

Next I think is Izzy by decision.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I keep saying it - the only person who can beat Nunes is Shevchenko. 145 is a worth less division.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Right lads.. Think Jan will get this. I predict he sparks Izzy out. :wenger:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Must be so disheartening just getting ravaged like that.
She looked scared shitless before it and seems delighted it’s over now. She was destroyed by Spencer only 18 months ago. A terrible matchup for a title fight.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
I think by the look of it, Raegan could had beaten Anderson instead

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
To a degree I feel bad for Nunes. I mean she has this GOAT status which she fully deserves - but there is literally no one (other than Shevchenko) who holds a candle to her. She must be bored shitless. Doesn’t look as if she cares though.

Paxi

It did. Everybody knows you can't kick or knee a downed opponent. Everybody.
I know that but he was squatting and that’s the only reason I can think of a reason as to why Yan would think it was okay. He was in total control and usually he’s isn’t a dirty or a hot headed fighter. Just hard to understand.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
To a degree I feel bad for Nunes. I mean she has this GOAT status which she fully deserves - but there is literally no one (other than Shevchenko) who holds a candle to her. She must be bored shitless. Doesn’t look as if she cares though.
She's happy to keep milking the pay out of the UFC with easy fights.

kidbob

Did you see the way Sterling was squatting? It didn’t look exactly clear.

Sandhagen is raging.
Mate is was a clear DQ and Yan will easily win the belt back again next fight. TJ is the only one to beat him if he comes back well but even then Yan is better. He made an awful mistake and deserves to be punished for it.

Name Changed

weso26
I know that but he was squatting and that’s the only reason I can think of a reason as to why Yan would think it was okay. He was in total control and usually he’s isn’t a dirty or a hot headed fighter. Just hard to understand.
It's unfortunate. I know he's not dirty. It was just stupid. I was screaming at the tv for him not to do it. You could see it happening a mile away.

Name Changed

weso26
Mate is was a clear DQ and Yan will easily win the belt back again next fight. TJ is the only one to beat him if he comes back well but even then Yan is better. He made an awful mistake and deserves to be punished for it.
It's definitely a dq. And he will win the rematch.

Paxi

I’m not saying it wasn’t DQ. It was a clear DQ and whatever happen needs to be sorted out in the Yan camp. I’m just saying, I don’t think Yan went out to knee him to get an unfair advantage as he was already winning the fight. It was a massive cock up from him and his team. They’ll be fecking livid.

justboy68

Good luck retiring undefeated Amanda. :lol:

But I get what she means. She probably won't lose again before retiring (unless Valentina at 135 happens again, which is 50/50 imo).

cyberman

That makes it worse. He has to be aware of what he is doing..

It's unfortunate. He was winning the fight. But it is his own fault. It's totally inexcusable.
But its mot a case of not knowing the rules, thata all im saying.

Paxi

It's unfortunate. I know he's not dirty. It was just stupid. I was screaming at the tv for him not to do it. You could see it happening a mile away.
I honestly believe his team told him to do it. They literally howled instructions at Yan every time Sterling wasn’t on his feet. I like both fighters and it’s fecking shame that it ended this way.

kidbob

I’m not saying it wasn’t DQ. It was a clear DQ and whatever happen needs to be sorted out in the Yan camp. I’m just saying, I don’t think Yan went out to knee him to get an unfair advantage as he was already winning the fight. It was a massive cock up from him and his team. They’ll be fecking livid.
Ah fair enough. I absolutely agree with that. A silly mistake in a fight he was clearly winning.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I feel sorry for Megan, she seems like a really nice girl, and I know they don’t have options at 145, but what is the mindset behind that fight?

They want to keep Nunes visible but it makes the division and other contenders look like crap. She had no right to be in there. It was possibly the biggest title fight mismatch they have ever done.

Cancel 145!

Paxi

I just want Jan to win to hear the shit talk from Jon Jones. Just imagine. :lol:

Paxi

Ah fair enough. I absolutely agree with that. A silly mistake in a fight he was clearly winning.
Stupid. Both class fighters and it was a shit way for it to end.

Paxi

There’s something about Adesanya I don’t like. Seems a bit of cringe monster.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I feel sorry for Megan, she seems like a really nice girl, and I know they don’t have options at 145, but what is the mindset behind that fight?

They want to keep Nunes visible but it makes the division and other contenders look like crap. She had no right to be in there. It was possibly the biggest title fight mismatch they have ever done.

Cancel 145!
Agreed. 145 was a thing with the likes of Cyborg and Holm being in contention to fight Nunes. If Amanda is dominant then the entire division becomes pointless.

mu4c_20le

Not cheating at all but bad corner advice and own fight IQ. If Khabib was in his corner then shame on him.
Maybe not intentional but clearly illegal and cheating if he expects Aljo to continue to fight groggy. Also didn't like his post fight attitude where he appeared completely unapologetic and remorseless, so feck him.