The MMA thread

Pscholes18

I'm gonna send him some abuse for that accent, couldn't understand a word. I like Till, think he should get a shot soon.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
McGregor is an even bigger idiot than everyone thinks if he really wanted to fight Masvidal.

cyberman

Cut probably looks worse than we can see.
I feel everybody has fallen into the BMF mindset, that if one of these two were supposed to die tonight. It still has rules to follow.
Edit holy shit it looks as if Nates eyeball was one slap away from getting exposed

binary bot
I dread seeing Nate in 30 years. That's an insane amount of damage to be taking

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Thoroughly impressed with Masvidal's overall fighting. Completely unpredictable and explosive. I thought Nate would have an advantage if he could get him on the ground but Jorge's takedown defense was solid as well. He's far better now than a couple of years ago.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Shit ending for a pretty decent event. Shahbazyan, Lee and the Wonderboy masterclass, the highlights for me.

The MMA gods owe us for those 10min we were robbed of.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
You want to see that again?
Masvidal spent 15 minutes knocking Nate around at will, it was getting uncomfortable to watch
I think Nate would have performed better in the 4th and 5th. Masvidal was tiring and Nate can do 10 rounds.
Main and Co-Main were a bit of a let down.

cyberman

I think Nate would have performed better in the 4th and 5th. Masvidal was tiring and Nate can do 10 rounds.
Main and Co-Main were a bit of a let down.
Don't see it. If anything Masvidal was getting more vicious by the end of the third

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Don't see it. If anything Masvidal was getting more vicious by the end of the third
Thought Nate was finally settling in during the 3rd. Masvidal would've probably won the fight on points, but given Nate's cardio anything could've happened in the two final rounds.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I wonder if they will offer him the winner of Usman vs Colby. Knowing the UFC they'll probably set up the rematch.