The MMA thread

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I'm glad Walker got knocked down a peg. Far too much hype imo. Let him learn from this and improve.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Arrogant from Walker, fair play to Corey for sticking on him and putting him away.

Duafc

Village Lemon
He called it at an odd moment but still a more than okay stoppage, could have been sooner tbh.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Let's see if working with Firas Sahabi has made a difference for Lee. I think he might look better than ever.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Does anyone have a link to where i can watch the full fights tomorrow?
Can't keep my eyes open any longer :(

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
As someone who doesn’t watch too often I’m always shocked that they’re allowed to kick each other in the head as hard as possible. Surely there will be a fatality sooner or later.

I thought he was in serious trouble for a few seconds there. That was a big hit!

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Derrick Lewis about to take this guy's head off next too. This probably won't get past the first round either.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
As someone who doesn’t watch too often I’m always shocked that they’re allowed to kick each other in the head as hard as possible. Surely there will be a fatality sooner or later.

I thought he was in serious trouble for a few seconds there. That was a big hit!
What should be banned is the hammer fisting to the head after a KO blow. Lee didn't get to do it thankfully.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Bulgarian dude looks tidier and more skilled overall but anytime Lewis hulks up it looks like he could knock his head off.

Edit: His name is front of my fecking face, why did I call him "Bulgarian dude"?