The MMA thread

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Clear to see what they are doing here. Cowboy is a very winnable fight but has a name also. I would have preferred to see Connor face Gaethje.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Winnable fight? Yes and he'll be a big favourite, but if they somehow end up on the ground I can see cowboy snapping Conor's arm off.

Oggmonster

He wants a Khabib rematch now and isn't getting one, so maybe he doesn't hold the sway he once did.

He would need to look incredibly dominant against Cowboy for him prove he isn't past it (as in, a quick first round KO), which isn't likely imo.
Maybe so I'm not sure. I find it hard to believe they don't give him a title shot if he wins though considering who it is. Guess we will only find out in time

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Dana said Khabib v Tony is being set up for first quarter of 2020, so maybe the timing would work for a Conor fight.

Andersons Dietician

Katlyn Chookagian vs. Jennifer Maia
I didn’t know Chookagin was fighting on this card. I would have thought after defeating Jo Jo a few months back that was like a qualifier to fight Valentina.

I know she is possibly the most boring fighter in that division and she scraped that win by a dodgy points decision but would have thought she’d wait for Valentina. Which begs the question, who is Valentina going to fight next. No point in fighting Eye again. So unless UFC do something crazy like cashing in on PVZ or Barber against Valentina it only leaves JoJo.

Andersons Dietician

He wants a Khabib rematch now and isn't getting one, so maybe he doesn't hold the sway he once did.

He would need to look incredibly dominant against Cowboy for him prove he isn't past it (as in, a quick first round KO), which isn't likely imo.
I read he said he wants 3 fights next year and that will be his full time focus. One will be Cowboy, one will be Nate and the other Kahbib/Ferguson. That’s what he supposedly wants or well was told one will be Cowboy.

However you would think if Nate wins this BMF belt I would imagine that will be what Conor really wants to go after.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
So pumped for this. I also love all the respect fighters have for eachother on this card, none of that fake drama.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Jorge Masvidal vs. Nate Diaz
Kelvin Gastelum vs. Darren Till
Vicente Luque vs. Stephen Thompson
Blagoy Ivanov vs. Derrick Lewis
Kevin Lee vs. Gregor Gillespie

Corey Anderson vs. Johnny Walker
Makwan Amirkhani vs. Shane Burgos
Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Brad Tavares
Andrei Arlovski vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik

Katlyn Chookagian vs. Jennifer Maia
Lyman Good vs. Chance Rencountre
Julio Arce vs. Hakeem Dawodu

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
It's a great card. Lots of 50/50 fights. Plenty of eyes on Walker as this sets up a fight with Reyes en route to meeting Jones.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
So pumped for this. I also love all the respect fighters have for eachother on this card, none of that fake drama.
Agreed, so sick of all the fake, cocky, tough-guy posturing at these things.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
One of my favourite boxers ever. This is a good omen so I shall put a cheeky wager on Masvidal.
:lol: Aye, I went from sitting on the fence to predicting a Jorge win when I saw Duran at the weigh ins.

Must admit I thought this BMF belt stuff was corny as feck when it was first announced. Still think it's corny as feck but I'm loving every second of it now :D