g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The MMA thread

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Hope McGregor gets obliterated. Only a thug of a “Traveller” who exploits the ‘Irishness’ to cash in. A disgrace to the nation.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
That was hard to watch. Happy for Roxanne but Barber went through hell there. Really think this is a time when the corner should make the decision for their fighter.

No Love

My man is really walking out to Footloose..

Kevin Bacon, eat your heart out.

Reditus

Just not happening anymore for Pettis. He was on a win one lose one streak for a while but now that is two dropped in a row. I am not sure where he goes next. He has gone up and down in weights already and they haven’t turned out well.

i wonder how many more fights he has on his contract? if he is done soon it might be best he went to Bellator with his brother.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
if someone has a river it would be much appreciated so I can report it.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Any of these other fights gonna be good besides the Conor/Cowboy fight? Never heard of any of them besides Holly Holm. Don’t care about chick fights.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It's an average card at best. Only draw is Conor.

Reditus

The card is not stacked at all. It is all for McGregor. But it has been thoroughly enjoyable. Really has delivered

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Staying awake, knowing I have work in 8 hours, on the off chance this prick slips.