The MMA thread

RedFish

True and fair comments yeah. In Khabib's defence though it was his 3rd scheduled opponent in a week so it would of been a bit hard to prep and look great and he still dominated the fight.
Oh agreed. Rollercoaster fight week, no way was he going to be able to perform to his usual. Just did what he had to do, and get that title. Now onwards

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It's hard for me to listen to this guy talk and not believe he is the most lethal human being. Utter confidence and no need for putting up a facade. I make him favourite by a whisker.
Agreed. His confidence is a bit unnerving for the opposition although I doubt it will phase Conor (just as it didn't faze Ferguson in the lead up to their fight)

GeorgieBoy

Darren Till videoed in an altercation outside a Liverpool nightclub. Guy can't handle a weight cut nor his drink apparently.

On a side note, must be weird being a boxer/mma fighter on a night out, they must be a target for some drunk bell ends trying to 'prove' something.

RedRevongge

Darren Till videoed in an altercation outside a Liverpool nightclub. Guy can't handle a weight cut nor his drink apparently.

On a side note, must be weird being a boxer/mma fighter on a night out, they must be a target for some drunk bell ends trying to 'prove' something.
I still fail to understand why an average Joe would want to try his luck with a UFC fighter. Ok sure you can make a name for yourself if you knock them out but 99 percent of the time you will get seriously injured or killed.

It's like the video of Serra keeping that guy on the ground in the restaurant. He could have killed that guy if he wanted

GeorgieBoy

I still fail to understand why an average Joe would want to try his luck with a UFC fighter. Ok sure you can make a name for yourself if you knock them out but 99 percent of the time you will get seriously injured or killed.

It's like the video of Serra keeping that guy on the ground in the restaurant. He could have killed that guy if he wanted
Alcohol and coke turns anyone into a UFC fighter.

The Bloody-Nine

He might be. He's also a massive cnut, though, and by refusing to move up and missing weight he's essentially cheating. He's incapable of talking in public without dropping F bombs, he beats up over matched sparring partners, apparently gets into rows at nightclubs, doesn't give a f*ck about his family, and worst of all, he's a scouser. F*ck that guy.

RedFish

Yeah, kudos to Wonderboy for taking the last fight, but he shouldn't have. Till did almost kill himself trying to cut weight , so he's not doing himself any favours. Like it or not this kid is here to stay and will make a shit load of money. At least no one can accuse him of being bland. Total wanker though, I agree.

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

Is UFC Fight pass worth it? Noticed JoJo’s next fight is Fightpass early prelims so what do you get for the 5.99 a month or whatever it is?

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I just noticed they have a 7 day free trial so I guess i’ll Just pick that up a couple of days before the fight then and save myself the cash.
It depends, I like it but I watch everything. Prelims, Tuesday night contender, TUF...only issue for me is that they don't have a PS4 app for some weird reason.

I wish they would make it more expensive and make all events available on it. I'd happily pay £25 to watch all events live.

Andersons Dietician

It depends, I like it but I watch everything. Prelims, Tuesday night contender, TUF...only issue for me is that they don't have a PS4 app for some weird reason.

I wish they would make it more expensive and make all events available on it. I'd happily pay £25 to watch all events live.
With BT losing the UFC, I was hoping you could get the PPV’s on it. WWE have a thing where it’s like 9.99 a month but that includes all the PPV’s when they come up. Which would be fine by me as that would work out less expensive than what I currently pay for BT.
I would watch TUF and probably this Tuesday night contender series but that would probably be about it outside of live events.

Andersons Dietician

How is, ”Just send me location” so effective and somewhat terrifying:lol:

Can’t wait for the media days with these two when they begin, it’s going to be chaos.

I saw a video of Eddie Alvarez discussing the fight, the dolly incident and who he thinks will win and it’s pretty good, gives reasons for both,talks strengths and so on it was just good and he raised some good points.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

There’s a video of Bisping absolutely laying out some poor cnut knocking round too.

GeorgieBoy

Why is Dana so pissed off? Am I missing something?
If you're referring to the video posted above; I think those were the comments he made after the Conor dolly incident and probably just put in at the end for a joke.
But I mean, when isn't that guy pissed off!

Oggmonster

He's always doing weird things all in the name of being bendy and shit.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure some used to be weird but there may of been a point to them but now I think someone in his team has caught on to the cult status he got from it and they encourage doing weird stuff now. Weird guy.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I used to be a big fan of Tony Ferguson but the more I hear from him now the more I start to hate his guts.

Andersons Dietician

I used to be a big fan of Tony Ferguson but the more I hear from him now the more I start to hate his guts.
He was a tool in the TUF house when he was there. I think he went crazy if I recall one night and started on some guy. Or there was some sort of incident. Kept himself to himself for most of the show then just went crazy one day. Plus I can never trust a guy who wears Oakley sunglasses of that fashion if he ain’t skiing.