The MMA thread

Duafc

Village Lemon
Wow!

That’s the last place I expected JoJo to win that fight.

Arm bar in the end?

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
yeah Figuereido is fecking class. Made it look easy. For a flyweight, he finishes with strikes a lot of guys.

Looking forward to his next fight.

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

Fell asleep before JoJo’s fight kind woke up for them showing the replays but was in that sleep daze and automatically fell back asleep..

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Fell asleep before JoJo’s fight kind woke up for them showing the replays but was in that sleep daze and automatically fell back asleep..
So the fight pass was worth it? :lol:

Incredibly stoked for Justin Gaethje. Vick was chatting so much shit pre-fight so that must have felt good.

RedFish

So the fight pass was worth it? :lol:

Incredibly stoked for Justin Gaethje. Vick was chatting so much shit pre-fight so that must have felt good.

Exactly. Its good to see he can use some kind of tactical plan in the octagon. Such an entertaining fighter, if he can carry on like this, he could be right up there before he calls it a day ( 5 more fights he says). I'm rooting for him.

Last edited:

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Trying to find the highlights from the fight night, the first one i see, is the Johnson octagon interview.
What the feck went on in that fight? I mean, 2 judges had it 29-28 and the last one 27-30, how is that even possible? :lol:

RedFish

Trying to find the highlights from the fight night, the first one i see, is the Johnson octagon interview.
What the feck went on in that fight? I mean, 2 judges had it 29-28 and the last one 27-30, how is that even possible? :lol:

Johnson was very luck with that win IMO, I had him needing a KO in the last to win.