The Modern Draft QF1: Skizzo vs crappycraperson | Votes have been reset - vote again

At players peaks who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
@Isotope Go mental (as long as it fits country requirements)

...........Eto'o.....Suarez.........
.....Modric..... Koke .....Vidal....
........Mascherano...Lahm........
... Chivu ... Pepe ... Boateng ...

:angel:
:drool: I can see it works, actually. Is the Caf ready for that, though?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Doesn't MJJ have first pick? But he has Kaka, Ribery, Hazard and Torres already so he will not pick up Ronaldinho. If TRV beats Theon then he would have the shot of picking up Ronaldinho but he honestly looks better of picking up Ribery.

Then you have Isotope, who would be winning the lottery if he gets to pick up Ronaldinho to play behind Suarez and Eto'o. Skizzo will do as always, pick up some very modest player that just suits his team perfectly and you won't rate it until he's playing the opponent.

Theon's upgrade is impossible to predict. He is tactically flexible and could go plenty of completely different routes with this team.
Anyone passing on Goofy is mental. Look, I'm the first one to argue team, balance and all that, but he is far and away the best player in this draft. It's not even funny.

Annahnomoss

Anyone passing on Goofy is mental. Look, I'm the first one to argue team, balance and all that, but he is far and away the best player in this draft. It's not even funny.
I haven't followed the draft rules much at all but as I get it - and correct me if I'm wrong.

First he replaces Ronaldinho with Hazard - who is his only post-90's player - so he now has to pick a post-90's player in round 2.

Varane, Pogba, Götze, Reus, Isco left of those pretty much?

Basically tossing away one pick to get Ronaldinho.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
If you would play Magic you'd know very well that in a draft, an uncommon can be a better pick than the rare because it fits your color.
There's some obscure referencing for ya