The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suvvernmanc

Has he been sacked yet? Just wondering as I've got a bottle of moet that I was saving for a special occasion.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Clean sheet. Progress.

Wonder when will Woodward grow a pair to make decision

Djemba-Djemba

It was obvious in the Summer we were in for a disaster season.

We had the usual idiots on here with their head in the sand, choosing to ignore the reality of the situation, but now look at us.

He should be sacked tonight

Minimalist

Anyone of decency would have resigned by now but he wants that money - it's all he cares about now.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can't stand him anymore. I have never hatred watching United more this. The City match I was happy to overlook but this is a joke and it's not a one off. He's simply past it

I'm sick of him having favourites, his blind spots, his cowardly tactics and rewarding players who play shit game after game. Can't wait for the day he gets sacked.

Just annoying that the next manager has to deal with Europa league

AndyJ1985

We're a dreadful football team and Mourinho is a dreadful coach. Can't wait until he gets sacked

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Here's a list of thing we're good at:
- Occasionally coming from behind

Here's a list of the funda-f*cking mental things we're bad at:
- Defending as a unit
- Attacking as a unit
- Limiting shots at our goal
- Taking shots at an opposition goal
- Direct attacks and knock ons
- Defending set pieces
- Corner kicks
- Passing the ball
- Receiving the ball
- Moving without the ball
- Anticipating the ball
- Scoring goals
- Giving up goals
- f*cking running a bit

We're absolutely, inexplicably, unforgivably awful, and will be as long as Jose is in charge. We're getting worse every week.

TsuWave

“Needs more time”
“back him”
“B-b-but Woodward”
“Aldereweild and Perisic”
“No other manager would do better”
“Maguire”
“b-b-but 2nd place was a true achievement”
“The squad is shit”
“Those were club signings not his”
“He knows how to win”
“Can any other manager pull a result like the one away at Juve?”
“Haters”

when does it stop?

badkins

He's done.

Third season and his only plan B is to put Fellaini on and hoof the ball.
There's just nothing in our game.

MDFC Manager

The worst manager we have ever had. The financial outlay has been absolutely astonishing and yet we are a mid table side. If Moyes had this money and time I honestly think we'd have been better than this.
I'm beginning to think the same. And I hate the sight of Moyes.

Judas

Open to offers
As average as Pogba was, we were never winning that once he went off. Those changes in the second half were just odd. We had no hope of creating anything. A truly laughable performance.

Cloud7

The serial winner pulls off a historic draw against a swashbuckling, high flying palace team, in spite of the team of championship level players he’s forced to work with :drool:

Rash Decision

not to use the cream
Watching this game I think I've finally been convinced. Players are trying, he hasn't lost the dressing room. But the match clearly shows that Crystal Palace have better players than us. Jose stays, sack Ed, sell the players. Jose is a winner and is the only one at the club who's fighting for the club and the fans. Saint Pep would do even worse with our shit squad.

Skills

Snitch
Anyone of decency would have resigned by now but he wants that money - it's all he cares about now.
He was crying for a new contract the first half of last season (while the likes of Klopp & Guardiola got on with their jobs and signed their extensions in the summer).

Minimalist

Any of the arse-licking crew want to claim he's still a world class manager?

He's a total and utter failure. Fcuk off Mourinho.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
He's done.

Worst part of Jose is he's even bad at this. We have no runners off Fellaini. Martial is often out of the box when we're hoofing. Lukaku is often right next to Fellaini.

Jose pioneered the 'house' system, where Drogba would be in the middle of 4 other players like a 'house', and they'd all know where to be for the knock on. We look like a bunch of tired 5 year-olds hitting at the one kid who is a bit tall.

Bobski

He was never the right man for the club, not post Fergie, not post Moyes and not post LVG. Disgraceful football, watching his Utd is an exercise in nihilism and the futility of life.

JohnnyKills

Ok, here's how this is going to go down:

A bunch of fans are going to point out that Mourinho's spent £500m in taking the team backwards, that his team gets routinely outplayed by the likes of Derby, Wolves and Palace and his only tactic is hoofing the ball to Fellaini.

A bunch of other fans are going to respond by hurling playground insults, calling the critics spoilt/entitled/embarrassing (delete as appropriate) and spouting some nonsense about loyalty and the United way.

So have at it guys, think I'll sit this one out.

Last edited:
Clean sheet. Progress.

Wonder when will Woodward grow a pair to make decision
Not this season.
He's done.

We were hoofing the ball way before Fellaini even featured.
Lukaku gets alot of stick,some justified,but I felt sorry for him for most of the 2nd half.
Fecking useless management.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Anyone who still backs him for the rubbish he is serving up deserves to have their intelligence questioned, because there's absolutely nothing reasonable or logical about it.
Oh piss off mate, just discuss why you think it's good to sack Mourinho and leave it there. Don't belittle other posters. No one deserves to have their intelligence questioned if they don't want to sack midway through the season.

Xaviboy

At the stage now where I don't care about the club until he gets sacked. It's a joke. We are so crap to watch. Palace should of won that.

RORY65

I'd get rid of him now and essentially write this season off, identify the right people to run the football side of the club, identify potential targets for the and take our time over getting the right manager who can develop an exciting style of football. What will probably happen is that he'll get sacked in the summer and Woodward will just go for a name, Zidane if he can get him and if not then someone else he's heard of before.

Status
Not open for further replies.