Film The Movies I want to see thread

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Looks like it's got something the first one lacked: a plot. Seriously though, I really enjoyed the first one, so looking forward to number 2!
The first one better be good, I've just added it to my download queue after reading the last couple of posts. If not, then I will hold you personally responsible and shall enact suitable revenge.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
The first one better be good, I've just added it to my download queue after reading the last couple of posts. If not, then I shall hold you personally responsible and shall enact suitable revenge.
You'll hire a hitman won't you?

The first one is great if you're looking for a fast paced, no nonsense action film. It has very little plot and no character development, but it's like a 90 minute adrenaline shot. It's also very well directed I thought.

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
Can anyone recommend me some films to keep me going till morning? I went to sleep in the first half of the United match and just woke up now, so my sleeping pattern is fecked and I won't be falling asleep any time tonight. In the mood for anything really. If I have to chose a genre then a good comedy would be nice.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Can anyone recommend me some films to keep me going till morning? I went to sleep in the first half of the United match and just woke up now, so my sleeping pattern is fecked and I won't be falling asleep any time tonight. In the mood for anything really. If I have to chose a genre then a good comedy would be nice.
Dredd

Glanville95

12 Years A Slave looks outstanding. My knowledge of acting and the film industry doesn't stretch far, but Chiwetel Ejiofor is going to be an excellent actor and recognised as one of the best in the business. Incredibly impressive in everything I've seen him in so far and alongside an all star cast with Brad Pitt and Benedict Cumberbatch, I have grand expectations for this film.

The Wolf of Wall Street looks very entertaining also and I'm a big fan of Leonardo Di Caprio.

Along with those two, there's the more mainstream, 'Blockbuster' films if you like, such as The Desolation of Smaug, Carrie and American Hustle.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne

Nickosaur

Doesn't the plot of Interstellar involve worm holes/space travel and the like? I predict it to bring even more mind-feckery than Inception did.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Some fims of 2014

Inherent Vice (Paul Thomas Anderson)
Under the Skin (Jonathan Glazer)
Boyhood (Richard Linklater)
Gone Girl (David Fincher)
Birdman (Alejandro González Iñárritu)
A Pigeon Sat on a Branch Reflecting on Existence (Roy Andersson)
Miss Julie (Liv Ullman)
Maps to the Stars (David Cronenberg)
Carol (Todd Haynes)
Mr. Turner (Mike Leigh)
The Better Angels (A.J. Edwards)
Nymphomaniac (Lars von Trier)
Child 44 (Daniel Espinosa)
Big Eyes (Tim Burton)

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Nicolas Cage with a beard in a film where it looks like he loses his shit several times. Basically, it has the potential to be the best film ever. :drool:

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Ah yeah when I first saw this trailer (well not this one but a previous one for the film) I couldn't help but think of Brazil. Looks like it could be a return to form for Gilliam! Looking forward to it.

Plus it has a French actress in it, you know what that means Nilsson? :drool:
I love Nic Cage and have EVERY film he has made on DVD! I cant wait for this new one!!!!
What's your top 10 of Cage films?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What's your top 10 of Cage films?
That's a toughie damn you :mad: Well in no particular order (except number 1):

1. Con Air
2. Face/Off
3. The Rock
4. Bad Luitenant
5. Lord Of War
6. Adaptation
7. Raising Arizona
8. Wicker Man
9. Matchstick Men
10. Vampire's Kiss

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Wicker Man is the funniest film I have ever seen and always gives me an excuse to post this...

Claymore

I love Nic Cage and have EVERY film he has made on DVD! I cant wait for this new one!!!!

Really? How come, he's a shit actor, real bad. Is he still skint and spending? Every film I see Cage in he is some skinny guy trying to act 'cool tough' and always has a rant at some point in the film, every film he's the same. He should watch Tom Hardy, Tony Kebbell, Paddy Considine or even De niro and learn how to act.

Does look a good film though, might have to watch it.