Film The Movies I want to see thread

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Joseph Gordon Levitt to produce and direct Gaimans the Sandman: Preludes (May even be the main star as well which would be stupid when there's a man Called Benedict Cumberbatch in existence).

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
Anyone recommend me a good bunch of great movies to watch? Just three or four movies to last me till the United match starts tonight. Don't mind what era they're from or the genre as long as they are good films.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Anyone recommend me a good bunch of great movies to watch? Just three or four movies to last me till the United match starts tonight. Don't mind what era they're from or the genre as long as they are good films.
Genre twigg?

Otherwise you can always take a look at that "top 5 movies" of all time thread.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
You seen Zodiac?

Do you like sci-fi? I watched Europa Report recently and was surprised (in good) by it.

Prisoners is meant to be good, haven't seen it yet though. A few I enjoyed this year are: Django Unchained, Cloud Atlas (pretty good film to watch on a Wednesday afternoon with nothing else to do), Zero Dark Thirty, Place beyond the pines, The World's End, This is the end, The Conjuring, Evil Dead.

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
21 Jump Street (comedy/action, which I'm sure you've probably watched)
Man on Fire (action)
Slumdog millionaire
Marley and Me
....too many to mention of course ;)
I fell asleep literally 10 minutes after making that post. I've downloaded Man of Fire anyway. I'm never, ever, ever going to watch Marley and Me, can't bare the death of animals even in movies.

You seen Zodiac?

Do you like sci-fi? I watched Europa Report recently and was surprised (in good) by it.

Prisoners is meant to be good, haven't seen it yet though. A few I enjoyed this year are: Django Unchained, Cloud Atlas (pretty good film to watch on a Wednesday afternoon with nothing else to do), Zero Dark Thirty, Place beyond the pines, The World's End, This is the end, The Conjuring, Evil Dead.
Downloaded both of them, thanks.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I fell asleep literally 10 minutes after making that post. I've downloaded Man of Fire anyway. I'm never, ever, ever going to watch Marley and Me, can't bare the death of animals even in movies.
Yeah, Marley and Me had me in some sniffles, I must admit ;)

I really enjoyed Man on Fire. A bit old now. But thought it was good.

gaz1185

Didn't know where to post this, so thought I'd put it here:
Marvel’s “Ant-Man” has found its hero in Paul Rudd, who will star in the new film from director Edgar Wright hitting theaters July 31, 2015!

The casting of Rudd represents the actor that Marvel and Wright had long ago identified as its first choice to play Ant-Man, continuing the studio’s desire to cast actors that bring several dimensions to its onscreen heroes. The film’s plot is being kept under wraps.

“When Edgar Wright came to us with the idea of Paul Rudd, we felt a huge sense of relief because the first step in creating any Marvel Studios film is finding the right star," said Marvel's Kevin Feige. "We knew early on that we had found the right person in Paul. When he not only agreed to do it but became as enthusiastic as any actor we’d ever met with about doing the work, we knew we’d found the right guy. We couldn’t be more excited for our audiences to see what he’s going to do to bring Ant-Man to life.”

Rudd brings a diverse background to the role having become one of the industry’s most known actors with a reputation for smart, funny and creative performances. Rudd can currently be seen in “Anchor Man 2: The Legend Continues,” as well as past roles in “Anchorman,” “This Is 40,” “I Love You, Man,” “Role Models,” “Forgetting Sarah Marshall,” “Our Idiot Brother,” “Knocked Up,” and “The 40-Year-Old Virgin” among numerous other films, television shows and primetime animation.
Inspired casting in my opinion, when I heard Rudd was in contention for the role he would be a brilliant choice, the combination of him & Edgar Wright should be fantastic.

Gambit

Didn't know where to post this, so thought I'd put it here:

Inspired casting in my opinion, when I heard Rudd was in contention for the role he would be a brilliant choice, the combination of him & Edgar Wright should be fantastic.
Not to sure as Ant Man is Henry Pymm who is also Giant Man and the character is a bit of a nasty fecker who basically beats his mrs and creates Ultron. Everything is done in the name of good but it all goes horribly wrong for him.

gaz1185

Not to sure as Ant Man is Henry Pymm who is also Giant Man and the character is a bit of a nasty fecker who basically beats his mrs and creates Ultron. Everything is done in the name of good but it all goes horribly wrong for him.
It will definitely be interesting to see how the character is perceived in the Marvel movie-verse, especially with Pym not being the creator of Ultron in the next Avengers movie, that will probably be Stark. With Wright directing & Rudd as Pym it will probably have a slight comedic tone to it.

Gambit

Right time for some short films from this year. Lets put in stuff that is of the highest quality. They don't nes' have to be drama based. I'll start with a timelapse from Michael Shainelum called Mirror City. I love this. At one point you suddenly stop seeing the detail and the overall shapes and patterns take over. The detail is still there. It's just hard to concentrate on.

Gambit

Another one. This was the winner of the Philip Bloom Movember 1 minute film comp. ( I was lucky enough to be one of the judges) It's superb and you just want it to go on forever.

Gambit

A goPro strapped to the head copying mirrors edge.

Gambit

Our Lady of Lourdes well acted, brilliantly shot.

Gambit

The amount of work that went into this staggering

jem

Downloaded both of them, thanks.
Here's what you need to watch:

The French Connection; Apocalypse Now; Glengarry Glen Ross; Trees Lounge; Memento.