Film The Movies I want to see thread

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I really want to see Hunger Games. Can't believe I haven't got round to it. :(

Keenst

Looks awful. And another thing, this trailer is a good example of how ridiculous some of them can be. I mean, it gives away pretty much the entire plot and shows off some of the biggest set pieces in the film.

Batman was another prime example, and even more annoying seeing as I was looking forward to it. Showed the stadium being blown up and the new helicopter thing Batman had, talk about fecking spoilers! Still annoys me when I think about it :lol:

Glanville95

My Netflix membership ends in about seven or eight days, so I want to make the most of it I can. Anyone have it and recommend anything decent to watch? It's pretty shit really, not exactly a lot on it.

Loon

:lol:
My Netflix membership ends in about seven or eight days, so I want to make the most of it I can. Anyone have it and recommend anything decent to watch? It's pretty shit really, not exactly a lot on it.
Change the DNS on your machine and watch US Netflix on your subscription. Loads more to watch.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What are some of the must-see Asian horror movies? Is Ringu worth a watch after having already watched The Ring?
I haven't seen The Ring but I absolutely LOVED Ringu. Also check out the below:

Ju-On (The Grudge)
Ju-On 2
Kansen (Infection)
Chakushin Ari (One Missed Call)
Shutter
Audition
Tale Of Two Sisters

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
I haven't seen The Ring but I absolutely LOVED Ringu. Also check out the below:

Ju-On (The Grudge)
Ju-On 2
Kansen (Infection)
Chakushin Ari (One Missed Call)
Shutter
Audition
Tale Of Two Sisters
Seen Infection, liked that one. I have downloaded Shutter, Ju-On and Tale of Two Sisters and will watch one of them later :)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Seen Infection, liked that one. I have downloaded Shutter, Ju-On and Tale of Two Sisters and will watch one of them later :)
Audition is considered one of the best horror films to come out of asia so I'd give that a consideration. I really like Shutter but some people don't... Ju-On is ok, but Ju-On 2 for me was amazing so that's worth seeing. Tale Of Two Sisters is creepy as hell!

Enjoy and do let me know if you need any more, I love asian horror so can point you to some good obscure ones too!

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Try Mel Gibsons Get the Gringo.

Kag

Captain Phillips
Rush
Prisoners
Great Gatsby

I really want to get round to watching these films. I don't know a decent way to report piracy at the moment!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
but still great right? hahaha

i thought it was great when i watched it long time ago... can't remember shit, except for the hand trap in the machine. xd

:lol: I thought the same thing as I typed it, but it's like when someone says "Choose a song" and your mind goes pretty blank.

Gambit

For those of you who have seen Gravity here's the other side of the conversation

Gambit

Anybody know a decent psychological thriller type movie, maybe even on set in a mental hospital, that would nicely complement my movie night?
Bit late I know but try these
Side Effect.
Jacobs Ladder.
The Skin I Live In (which is pretty fecked up).
The Host (under rated indy flick shot by John Brawley)
The Lazurus Project

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
Bit late I know but try these
Side Effect.
Jacobs Ladder.
The Skin I Live In (which is pretty fecked up).
The Host (under rated indy flick shot by John Brawley)
The Lazurus Project
Thanks, I've seen The Lazarus Project and I can't recommend it enough to people, but they just won't watch it! I'll check out the others later.