The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
"Filled with members who supported, cheered on, & funded criminal thugs who riot, burn, loot, attack police, murder, & occupy federal property."

Some rich irony lost on MJT in that statement.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
"Filled with members who supported, cheered on, & funded criminal thugs who riot, burn, loot, attack police, murder, & occupy federal property."

Some rich irony lost on MJT in that statement.
You have to hope they fully realize how intentionally duplicitous they are.

But they probably aren’t.

GiddyUp

You have to hope they fully realize how intentionally duplicitous they are.

But they probably aren’t.
Republicans campaign against their own agenda every cycle. "Democrats want to take your freedom and raise the debt", get elected and proceed to take freedom and raise the debt. It's why I'm convinced all conservative Republican voters are fecking idiots.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Republicans campaign against their own agenda every cycle. "Democrats want to take your freedom and raise the debt", get elected and proceed to take freedom and raise the debt. It's why I'm convinced all conservative Republican voters are fecking idiots.
They certainly are mentally deficient.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

The GOP just gave this lady a standing ovation.

The Republicans have picked their side, it's going to be interesting watching them eat themselves alive.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
https://www.rawstory.com/matt-gaetz-humiliated-again/
Twitter having a field day on Gaetz.

https://www.axios.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-liz-cheney-a8f966eb-2a4b-452c-a1f4-61922bd07980.html
Scary - Rep supporters favor Greene over Cheney.

What they're saying: SurveyMonkey's Laura Wronski tells Axios the findings highlight the impact of major political figures questioning American democracy and underscore how Republicans disproportionately are "choosing party over the form of government we all rely on."

Dudu

So 61 voted to remove Cheney, while 11 voted to the remove the nutjob.

What a trainwreck of a party.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Yeah, tell that to those who voted to keep Cheney in. In secret, but a significant majority anyway.
Trouble is they only showed up in a secrete ballot. Fair chance she would have been ousted if it were public.