The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

nimic

something nice
Scout
She's a nasty cnut but that's pretty harmless. She's just arsing about.
I didn't think I'd ever be the one to say this kind of thing, but imagine if that was a male politician fondling a life-sized cut-out of AOC while talking about how great she is. It's pretty creepy either way.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I didn't think I'd ever be the one to say this kind of thing, but imagine if that was a male politician fondling a life-sized cut-out of AOC while talking about how great she is. It's pretty creepy either way.

Yes you make a good point. I think we typically give a lot more leeway to females over males with that sort of thing. I'm sure there is some joke about grabbing by the pussy to be made here.

The Firestarter

Yes you make a good point. I think we typically give a lot more leeway to females over males with that sort of thing. I'm sure there is some joke about grabbing by the pussy to be made here.
She grabbed him by the pussy.

Seems pretty straightforward.

WPMUFC

Isn't MTG basically exactly what "white trash" is supposed to mean?
yep, her and boebert. the kind of people to preach about the bible / christian morality controlling everyone's life....whilst getting railed by their buff tantric sex guru, or in Boebert case getting sloppy drunk and acting like a Karen.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
So there's some stuff coming out in the wrestling circles about a guy called 'Sweet' Stan Lane having an incenstuous relationship with his cousin and having a child. His cousin is Lauren Boebert's mum. There's posts from about 2013 from her mum making the claims and apparently some records about court ordered paternity tests from 89/90.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Well I don't see how this is something that makes Boebert look bad. How can she help who her parents were?

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
plus, cousin fecking will play well with the base.
I don't really have a problem with incest anyway so long as consent can be given. It's how we all got here after all. I think it's a societal taboo that isn't really based on anything scientific.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I don't really have a problem with incest anyway so long as consent can be given. It's how we all got here after all. I think it's a societal taboo that isn't really based on anything scientific.
Setting aside the fact that I am guessing that in many cases there are definite power/consent issues at play, there are very real reasons almost every society has taboos against it. Even our dark age forbearers could see the genetic problems with inbreeding.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Setting aside the fact that I am guessing that in many cases there are definite power/consent issues at play, there are very real reasons almost every society has taboos against it. Even our dark age forbearers could see the genetic problems with inbreeding.
If you can show me the science then I'll be ready to be persuaded. But I don't think it's something that would happen on a big enough scale to make a difference.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
If you can show me the science then I'll be ready to be persuaded. But I don't think it's something that would happen on a big enough scale to make a difference.
It really comes down to a numbers game. Each of us likely carries one or more deleterious, recessive, alleles of a gene. The likelihood of mating with some who carries a similar mutation and then those recessive alleles combining to become dominant is very small. However, that likelihood increases increases massively the more common ancestors the pair have, as the deleterious allele almost certainly persisted back many generations. If you want I can link to some papers that show the math. The pervasiveness of hemophilia in royal families is an example of his.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
It really comes down to a numbers game. Each of us likely carries one or more deleterious, recessive, alleles of a gene. The likelihood of mating with some who carries a similar mutation and then those recessive alleles combining to become dominant is very small. However, that likelihood increases increases massively the more common ancestors the pair have, as the deleterious allele almost certainly persisted back many generations. If you want I can link to some papers that show the math. The pervasiveness of hemophilia in royal families is an example of his.

Maybe, but the reason it is taboo is not science-based.