The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

Beans

Supports
Neutral
This is by far the most baffling aspect of the most extreme wing of the Republican party for me. The way they have managed to normalize supporting Russia is bizarre. They have been the enemy going back to the 60's, and that was deeply rooted in the fear of communism.
They don't care about anything outside of the US, it's just a stick to beat the democrats with, albiet a strange and ineffective one. Plus Russia gives them money, so you get play for pay.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I mean she's not wrong. The founding fathers wanted to continue the power structure they inherited from the British, except cut the King out of the loop. They spoke and wrote a lot of nice words, but in the end the Constitution was designed to protect (their) property.

She sees any later development away from that as a bad thing, though...

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Every day, Marge and Boebert release new content that changes my mind about which of the two is dumber than the other.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Every day, Marge and Boebert release new content that changes my mind about which of the two is dumber than the other.
It's not even close, easily MTG to me. Boebert is also a moron, but MTG is a top class moron. It doesn't get better than her.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It's not even close, easily MGT to me. Boebert is also a moron, but MGT is a top class moron. It doesn't get better than her.
Gotta agree. It’s not Secretariat at the Belmont in ‘73, but there is daylight between the two.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
She just can’t help herself. She thinks she’s knocking it out of the park…

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
With some you can see through their snakeoil shit they sell to constituents and sympathizers, but with MGT is she truly believing the shit she spouts? Because I just cannot convince myself she's that clever to snakeoil it.

RedDevilQuebecois

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I still remember Joe Biden showing no mercy to Sarah Palin, raiding her out of the few valuable resources left, razing everything to the ground on stage, and salting the Earth so nothing would ever grow in her political career again after the 2008 vice-presidential debate. Have a nice day if you ever try going there, Bobo.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
This guy:

1. Is an MD
2. Was a high ranking Navy officer
3. Was the personal physician of a US president
4. Is absolutely fecking bonkers

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion