The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

RedTiger

Half mast
So I have this slight problem with all this twitter crap. I tend to regularly check a few Dutch alt right twitter accounts, read what they say and get angry about the fact that these people exist. I'd much rather ignore it blissfully, but my compulsive personality just forces me to check it and check it and check it resulting in me being angry about the fecking stupidity and evil nature of humans.

Anyone recognise this? :nervous:
Same same

RedDevilQuebecois

Is she undergoing the Kellyanne effect where as the last shred of soul leaves their body it takes flesh with it and leaves only bone?
Cue Major Arnold Toht after looking into the eyes of the angel of death coming from inside the Ark of the Covenant. :lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Yep, this is the kinda shit they’re trying to force us to teach. I’ll bartend before I comply with that.
The report briefly showed the "Misconception: founders never advocated for separation of church and state" slide. I mean, that's provably a false "misconception" as it's literally true and is a paraphrase of a TJ quote.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This comes pretty close to mocking the guy for being in a wheelchair?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This comes pretty close to mocking the guy for being in a wheelchair?
Not quite, although he put himself in it. It’s more the overall cringe of the whole thing. The wheelchair is just an element of it.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
yeah thats the "actor" :rolleyes: but there was another one with large group of religious nuts surrounding the "cage" :rolleyes: and they were doing the full 'hands in the air" praying.
Saw that. Absolute cult.

Found it…