The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

RedDevilQuebecois

I would normally say "What a cnut", but she does not even have enough depth and warmth to be called as such.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ to that bag of botox and plastic.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Couldn't find the civil war thread for some reason so I'm putting this here.

That is mental. How is it taking this long to put all of these seditious feckers in jail and bar them from office?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And then people ask why the USA have dropped off the cliff when it comes to world rankings on literacy and other intellectual skills over the last 3-4 decades. No need to look any further anymore.
Drop off my ass, that assumes that persons grandparent could read to begin with. This is actually progress!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
So I have this slight problem with all this twitter crap. I tend to regularly check a few Dutch alt right twitter accounts, read what they say and get angry about the fact that these people exist. I'd much rather ignore it blissfully, but my compulsive personality just forces me to check it and check it and check it resulting in me being angry about the fecking stupidity and evil nature of humans.

Anyone recognise this? :nervous:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
So I have this slight problem with all this twitter crap. I tend to regularly check a few Dutch alt right twitter accounts, read what they say and get angry about the fact that these people exist. I'd much rather ignore it blissfully, but my compulsive personality just forces me to check it and check it and check it resulting in me being angry about the fecking stupidity and evil nature of humans.

Anyone recognise this? :nervous:
I do, although as an old bastard I had this problem with conservative talk radio. Used to listen to it while traveling for work as there is no better way to stay awake at night while driving in nowhere Mississippi than listening to Bubba call in and complain "bout all them foreners steeln my high payn job thit I jst made up so lets killem" and being fueled with rage.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I do, although as an old bastard I had this problem with conservative talk radio. Used to listen to it while traveling for work as there is no better way to stay awake at night while driving in nowhere Mississippi than listening to Bubba call in and complain "bout all them foreners steeln my high payn job thit I jst made up so lets killem" and being fueled with rage.
I used to do the same with G. Gordon Liddy when I was working as a courier in college after partying all night & having no sleep. Screaming at the radio is very cathartic & motivational.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I used to do the same with G. Gordon Liddy when I was working as a courier in college after partying all night & having no sleep. Screaming at the radio is very cathartic & motivational.
Didn't he lead into Coast to Coast? Gotta say that Art Bell was a guilty pleasure.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I actually read a bit on it and apparantly it has a name; rage farming. Luckily I cant reply or share these tweets since I was banned long ago ( :nervous: ), but uggggh it makes me mad.

The farmer protest here is the latest rage inducing shitpile.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Didn't he lead into Coast to Coast? Gotta say that Art Bell was a guilty pleasure.
I always listened to him from 900A to noon, can’t remember if it was a rebroadcast or not.

C2C under Art Bell was an absolute must listen. Really went to shit under Noory.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I always listened to him from 900A to noon, can’t remember if it was a rebroadcast or not.

C2C under Art Bell was an absolute must listen. Really went to shit under Noory.
That show was weird and fun as hell. He had some actual fantastic guests (Michio Kaku was one of my favorites) and such a unique personality. I can still hear that crackling chuckle/laugh.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member