The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

RedDevilQuebecois

Didn't have enough bratwurst recently, Lauren?

Seriously, how silly can such statement be? In the context of everything that has come up to the surface in the last 13 months or so about those boarding schools across North America, I would keep my mouth shut if not to denounce the crimes that took place there.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Didn't have enough bratwurst recently, Lauren?

Seriously, how silly can such statement be? In the context of everything that has come up to the surface in the last 13 months or so about those boarding schools across North America, I would keep my mouth shut if not to denounce the crimes that took place there.
I think her willingness to open narrowly (?) for Ted Cruz’s micro penis is proof keeping her mouth shut is not really her thing.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
She and Marge are busy being the useful idiots.
The more those two are in the news the less people will hear about trumps cronies getting rounded up.

Mike Smalling

Apparently her team said she misspoke but it’s not as if she corrected herself!
And the crowd cheered as well.

Here's the comment from her spokesperson: "You can clearly see in the video... she's looking at her papers and looking at her speech". Well, that clears it up :wenger:

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Honestly if the democrats had brains, they'd use black birth rates and black gun ownership as a way to push the gun restriction and pro choice agenda. It's not like it hasn't worked in the past.

RedDevilQuebecois

I forgot to mention the other day that Daniel Hale (the fact-checker at CNN) had to debunk a few of the allegations on Boebert. The PAC conceded that it has been wrong about five specifics although it stands by the main points of its allegations against her. It's a shame that we can't refer to her as anything related to hookers for the moment.

Last edited:

Mike Smalling

This is by far the most baffling aspect of the most extreme wing of the Republican party for me. The way they have managed to normalize supporting Russia is bizarre. They have been the enemy going back to the 60's, and that was deeply rooted in the fear of communism.