The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
This is what I can't decide, it's worrying too because if he isn't trolling then he becomes dangerous like Trump.

He's even got Trump like had gestures.... He's off his fecking rocker for sure. Yet again, this video seems like it's a parody, but it's not. :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
This Nick Adams dude is clearly just a rage farmer no? I'm sure he's an actual tool, but this smells like trolling.

nimic

something nice
Scout
This Nick Adams dude is clearly just a rage farmer no? I'm sure he's an actual tool, but this smells like trolling.
Is he even farming rage? The things he's saying are so ridiculous that he comes across as more entertaining than enraging. It's like Alex Jones shouting about making the frogs gay (but not at all like Alex Jones shouting about crisis actors in primary school mass shootings).

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Is he even farming rage? The things he's saying are so ridiculous that he comes across as more entertaining than enraging. It's like Alex Jones shouting about making the frogs gay (but not at all like Alex Jones shouting about crisis actors in primary school mass shootings).
Maybe not rage, but just attention. Didnt he also claim Trump was the best tennis player of his generation, and golfer. And a greasy fat cnut like him calling himself an alpha male is also a bit of a pisstake.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Nothing from Ted Cruz since his daughters tragedy. I desperately hope, for her sake if nothing else, he is having a serious word with himself.

RedDevilQuebecois

Nothing from Ted Cruz since his daughters tragedy. I desperately hope, for her sake if nothing else, he is having a serious word with himself.
I just read about that. Gosh, what's going on in that house?

Ted better have a serious moment for self-reflection because collateral damage was bound to happen as he did about anything to be one of the most hated people in a country for that long.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I just read about that. Gosh, what's going on in that house?

Ted better have a serious moment for self-reflection because collateral damage was bound to happen as he did about anything to be one of the most hated people in a country for that long.
Put his own selfish pursuits above his family, typical of many politicians.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I'm taking a wild guess at the politics of this dude, but I have a sneaky suspicion there is a MAGA flag on his porch. Anyways, Florida man never disapoints.

langster

Scout

:lol:

I think this confirms it. He's either an alcoholic lunatic or it's a definite troll account.

Ffs :lol:

Last edited:

langster

Scout

The confirmation it's a WUM. He's been drunk for two days, posting videos where he's clearly wrecked and his shit posting has taken new levels. This all just confirms he's a parody account. Fair play to him though, he kept many guessing for a pretty long time.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

The confirmation it's a WUM. He's been drunk for two days, posting videos where he's clearly wrecked and his shit posting has taken new levels. This all just confirms he's a parody account. Fair play to him though, he kept many guessing for a pretty long time.
Can we laugh now?

Cloud7

I still haven't been able to work out if this Nick Adams guy is real or not. Even in 2022 America, he is so out there I have a really hard time believing he is not a troll.