The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

Mike Smalling

They didn’t think through the distribution of weapons very well. You just need to be standing uphill compared to your man on the left and he’s not going to be doing much swinging.
First the body-shaming of Andrew Tate, and now this rampant ableism of Madison Cawthorn! Where are the mods?!

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
I think we should have a dedicated US politics thread. The House is currently a massive shitshow and McCarthy is being humiliated again and again but there is no thread discussing it.
Yeah it's a bit confusing having multiple different threads about US stuff. Needs focus.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
I was wondering if anyone knows how to contact any of the republicans in the house, I want to email them to ask them to nominate me for speaker to "own the libs"

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I was wondering if anyone knows how to contact any of the republicans in the house, I want to email them to ask them to nominate me for speaker to "own the libs"
You usually have to show up to the weekly orgy

RedDevilQuebecois

Jr. has a really serious problem. Very rich of him to say anything about sex when he ditched his wife to go after that crazy woman, who can't even act in a more appropriate manner for her age.

RedDevilQuebecois

Man, it would be so simple if one of them just outright said this word: Outside.

On a different topic though, this made my blood boil. That cnut Santos scammed a disabled veteran for $3k on a promise of supporting the life-saving surgery on the veteran's dog. The cnut ran away with the money and the dog could not be treated in time by the moment that everyone realized there was a scam. You can imagine how mad Keith Olbermann sounds in the last podcast as someone doing everything on every day to raise awareness of dogs in need of adoption.

The story has been brought up in the media a lot more yesterday. Is that lying feck so deep in trouble that he has to lie and cheat everywhere to get out of his own hellhole? It's worth asking the question, but the top Republicans protecting Santos should outright be treated as moral and political prostitutes of their own as well.

Veteran Says George Santos Used Him And His Dying Dog For A Fundraising Scam (Huffington Post)

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Man, it would be so simple if one of them just outright said this word: Outside.

On a different topic though, this made my blood boil. That cnut Santos scammed a disabled veteran for $3k on a promise of supporting the life-saving surgery on the veteran's dog. The cnut ran away with the money and the dog could not be treated in time by the moment that everyone realized there was a scam. You can imagine how mad Keith Olbermann sounds in the last podcast as someone doing everything on every day to raise awareness of dogs in need of adoption.

The story has been brought up in the media a lot more yesterday. Is that lying feck so deep in trouble that he has to lie and cheat everywhere to get out of his own hellhole? It's worth asking the question, but the top Republicans protecting Santos should outright be treated as moral and political prostitutes of their own as well.

Veteran Says George Santos Used Him And His Dying Dog For A Fundraising Scam (Huffington Post)
Made MSNBC at 630A. This will have substantial legs.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This kind of stuff is why characters like him will always remain fringe. It's just too crazy - even for the regular conservative nutcases.
He / his PAC is certainly fringe, but it is gaining traction. 20 Republican House members basically control their Speaker, putting them in de facto charge. It doesn't take large numbers of politicians to affect change with unfortunate minority control.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

Man's best friend, even from the grave, will do what needs doing when humans are to cowardly and selfish to do it. It's a sad state of affairs if it takes him robbing a fund to care for a dog to get rid of his ass, but whatever it takes I guess.