The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Unacceptable, this is the MAGA thread, there should be no reconciliation, no decency. There is only one solution this this.

Drifter

American
Yes it's very worrying , and fits in with Steve Bannon's vision of government

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Having worked with a bunch of longshoreman back in the day (I worked in a union grocery store and the young guys would work both places until they were senior enough to get enough hours at the docks) I was waiting for the "tough guy" comment, made my day. Would love to see the end of this. Longshorman/Teamsters are not going to take shit from anyone named Markwayne.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Watching something like that reminded me of the countless times senators grandstanding before four-star admirals and generals over bullshit and just knowing each four-star would love to catch that asshat alone outside a bar one night. I'm certain Gen McKenzie or even chubby Gen Milley (Green Beret type nonetheless) could have kicked the shit out of a few asshat Republican senators during those COVID sessions. The nerve of some of these slimy fecks.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Having worked with a bunch of longshoreman back in the day (I worked in a union grocery store and the young guys would work both places until they were senior enough to get enough hours at the docks) I was waiting for the "tough guy" comment, made my day. Would love to see the end of this. Longshorman/Teamsters are not going to take shit from anyone named Markwayne.

That fired me up.

How come some cnuts don’t have to wear ties or jackets?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

A little more leaked out...

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I never wish ill on the living, but even beyond that I don't know if a GOP without Turtle is a good thing right now. I don't think Thune has it in him to be minority leader, and the only person who challenged Turtle this time around was Scott and he would be an unmitigated disaster for the country as a miniority leader.