The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Absolute clown car crash this one is. It was sublime when MTG & she had no committee seats…

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Normalizing nonsense and conspiracies. Nutjob even mispelled Lesley's name - Leslie incorrectly - in her tweet.

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/60-minutes-marjorie-taylor-greene-criticism-1235571095/
’60 Minutes’ Draws Criticism for Marjorie Taylor Greene Interview: ‘It’s a Failure on CBS’

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/04/03/...taylor-greene-interview-obeidallah/index.html
Opinion: Why is ‘60 Minutes’ amplifying the views of Marjorie Taylor Greene?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjorie-taylor-greene-60-minutes-parkland_n_642a522be4b02a8d518f6014
'We Fact-Checked': Marjorie Taylor Greene Caught Lying in '60 Minutes' Interview

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mtg-calls-dems-party-pedophiles-011556010.html
MTG Calls Dems a ‘Party of Pedophiles’ in Softball ‘60 Minutes’ Interview

https://www.alternet.org/seditious-scumbag-marjorie-taylor-greene/
'Seditious scumbag': Retired Air Force colonel blasts '60 Minutes' for interviewing Marjorie Taylor Greene

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
‘Personal hospitality’ :lol:

All of the known trips with the billionaire would have cost Thomas & his cnut wife almost $500K if they paid for it themselves.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Anyone see what went on in Tennessee state house? Racist mother feckers.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
:lol:

They never do a modicum of research before they self own, do they? That’s what a staff is for, what a chief of staff is for, to run interference for the politician.

But facts mean nothing to them nor their constituents.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
:lol:

They never do a modicum of research before they self own, do they? That’s what a staff is for, what a chief of staff is for, to run interference for the politician.

But facts mean nothing to them nor their constituents.

It's such a sad place where we are today that people just believe or disagree with what they hear depending on who it comes from. It's so disturbing and dangerous and is one of the biggest problems in the world right now.

Politicians lying is nothing new, but I think the level of lies and the fact that they just lie to cover their lies and constantly get away with it is definitely worse now than it ever has been before.

It's endemic around the world. Boris and this Tory party took things to new levels here in the UK as has Trump and the likes of MTG, Bobo, Jordan, Gaetz etc in the US, Erdogen in Turkey and of course the former Brazilian President Bolsonaro.

With Putin taking things to another level in Russia with his public lying and also the teams of hackers and bots that fill the internet with misinformation and conspiracy theories, put that all together with the misinformation from many forms of media and then the public who only want to believe what they are told from whatever side they have chosen and not bother to fact check or do any research, and you have the frightening place we call the world today.

I just find it all very depressing to be honest. Running a pub I hear bullshit and conspiracy theories every day, and it's just so sad. It's also definitely got much worse since COVID and the lockdowns.

I used to get quite upset and challenge people when I heard bullshit, but it's not worth it, I just ended up losing customers and making myself pissed off. Now I just ignore it, and I think that's worse tbh.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Get a load of this stupid cnut. She should try to learn that nothing good happens to her when the word ‘Nazi’ escapes her lips…

RedDevilQuebecois

Get a load of this stupid cnut. She should try to learn that nothing good happens to her when the word ‘Nazi’ escapes her lips…

If there is a female equivalent to Uncle Tom in African-American lore, she would fit the description the best.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
A brand of mineral water called liberal tears would make you a fecking billionaire in today's US wouldn't it?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I'm totally down for branding some sort of beer or maybe an entire line of random stuff that sees RWNJs gobble it up. A very high portion of profits go towards a purchase of United to rescue the club from a family of bloodsucking leprechaun looking pricks.