The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I simply refuse to believe this wasn't made by Last Week Tonight for a bit.
They’re such a small brewery that they were quoting people $55 for a six pack.

The sad thing is the price didn’t dissuade buyers.

WPMUFC

I think Marge has clearly pulled ahead of Boebert in the idiocy marathon.
I tend to think Boebert knows how dumb she is and tries to hide it in most scenarios, but it can't help slipping out when she starts doing the "outraged conservative" stuff. Very quickly she falls into saying dumb shit. MTG on the other hand, actively promotes stupidity as "fighting against the deep state". She revels in her stupidity because when people point it out, it confirms the "what I say is against the norm". Both have the intellectual capacity of a tree stump, but MTG actively promotes it as vindicating her beliefs.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I think Marge has clearly pulled ahead of Boebert in the idiocy marathon.
She was always there. She was calling Sandy Hook a false flag on Facebook and filmed herself chasing a Parkland survivor on the street before she got elected. Bobert is a far-right idiot, but MTG is both of those things and a crazy conspiracy nut.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
One thing that has plagued me about this thread since its inception: is Ted Cruz deemed to have a high IQ earning him a seperate mention? Or is his IQ even lower?

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
One thing that has plagued me about this thread since its inception: is Ted Cruz deemed to have a high IQ earning him a seperate mention? Or is his IQ even lower?
It's because he's not a new part of this group, I think.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
What a cnutish buffoon…

I am relatively new to watching complete, or even clips of, congressional committees, but it does seem that in almost all cases there is only one side of the aisle that has competent and smart people in office and only one side actually trying to pass useful legislation. It's honestly more shocking than I thought it would be.

RedDevilQuebecois

John Harwood taking no prisoners, but it's the reply that gets me :lol:

If Marge worked at McDonald's, I swear the kitchen would end up on fire on the first day.

WPMUFC

It's all fun and games until you really think about it and then have an existential crisis that these people actually control the levers of policy and they are as crazy as they sound. It's not an act.

Marge comes across as the type that would happily create firing squads to deal with her political opponents if she thought she could justify it as "cleaning up the deep state".

There's a fine line between mocking the morons and hoping beyond hope that someone steps in to limit them.

RedDevilQuebecois

It's all fun and games until you really think about it and then have an existential crisis that these people actually control the levers of policy and they are as crazy as they sound. It's not an act.

Marge comes across as the type that would happily create firing squads to deal with her political opponents if she thought she could justify it as "cleaning up the deep state".

There's a fine line between mocking the morons and hoping beyond hope that someone steps in to limit them.
I keep asking myself what the feck is the DOJ doing on the case of the pipe bomber from January 5. How many people out there in DC could have worn the same kind of shoes in that city and on that particular night? She should have been cooked by the DOJ by now.

Not going to lie here: I wish this was J. Edgar Hoover's FBI in action to blackmail insurrectionist politicians like Greene, especially on the possibility that the bomber and her being the same person.

RedDevilQuebecois

Not related to politics, but THIS is asking for a severe shoulder injury acording to many fitness experts. You do NOT swing weights like that.

GiddyUp

Not related to politics, but THIS is asking for a severe shoulder injury acording to many fitness experts. You do NOT swing weights like that.

Word is she only did dick squatting so I'm not surprised she knows jackshit.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

For one, you can see it's too heavy for her regardless of her form. Secondly, yeah, you don't swing weights like that, ever.

Let's hope she loses it when it's on the upswing and it comes down on her winning her a much deserved Darwin Award.