g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The New Official Republic of Ireland Football Thread

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
So far so good. Tremendous work rate and discipline. One or two moments of quality needed in the second half.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
We actually have options on the bench…not something we have said much over the years

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Very encouraging performance Ireland. I really like Ferguson. Ogbene impressive. O’Shea, Doherty and of course Coleman impressive. Come on Ireland

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
France are just absolutely immense and it’s been impressive from us to stay in the game like this. Still feel like France could put a few more past us if they really wanted to.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'm not watching but the XG numbers from this match make it sound like it's an awful game for the neutral. (0 - 0.17) Could well be unfair.

Erics_Collar

I just don't see anything positive from Mulumby as a footballer. I don't see a bit of talent in him, mentally or physically.

AaronRedDevil

Regardless of the result. Proud of the team. Didn't get smashed like we all expected. If only we had a team full of good players. We'd get pretty far.