The next Liverpool manager | Arne Slot Liverpool's Báld Fraud

Crimson King

Not gonna lie, I think he looks like a thumb.

Interested to see how he does. Seems a bit of a downgrade but I'll give him a chance and see how we do next season before I judge him.
Hard to find anyone who wouldn't be a downgrade on Klopp and what he did for Liverpool.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Pardon my language, but I hope that the next Liverpool FC manager is gosh darn unsuccessful.

Blood Mage

He plays great football... for the Eredivisie. I predict he won't be able to replicate it in England just like ETH and it will end in tears.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Why you took him and not Amorim? What happened there?
A couple of things floating around there. One was an issue over his fee or something like that. The other was that he insisted on wanting to play a back three, which would be a big tactical shift. Slot plays 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 so there's some similarity there at least.
Hard to find anyone who wouldn't be a downgrade on Klopp and what he did for Liverpool.
Yeah even Alonso would've been a downgrade. This was never going to be an easy transition.
Pardon my language, but I hope that the next Liverpool FC manager is gosh darn unsuccessful.
Woah woah woah, lets keep it respectful. No need for that.

mu4c_20le

He plays great football... for the Eredivisie. I predict he won't be able to replicate it in England just like ETH and it will end in tears.
I'm expecting more like Ange, strong start attacking football etc, then the big defeats start to pile up. Liverpool might finally be back.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Spot on ,
Doesn’t translate and Klopp is a once in a generation manager.

He’ll be sacked within 6 months

JediSith

Liverpool already filled the slot that’s gonna be left by klopp leaving

Teja

My precious Arne will make you all weep tears of blood. Meanies.
What do you make of Ten Hag's time at Ajax vs Arne at Feyenoord? Do you consider Arne's to be the bigger achievement?

ken11

Now all we need is for Arteta to lose his beautiful head of hair and there can be a "bald-off".

Rojofiam

Posters dismissing him because of his nationality and the league he comes from know nothing.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Arne sounds like some guy from middle of Norway, really does.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Posters dismissing him because of his nationality and the league he comes from know nothing.
Can I dismiss him because he’s going to manage Liverpool and I wish them failure so much I manifest it by predicting his downfall

Big Andy

Bloke
I wonder how long it takes for the scousers to make it weird by going overboard on him and declaring him to be the best ever.

NLunited

Looks like a bit of a cocky bastard here.

I wonder if there will be a 'Fergie-to-Moyes' type reaction from the players. Obviously, Klopp is not Fergie, but the dynamics are similar in that these high profile players are used to being managed by one of the very best, and are now getting a relative nobody instead. I imagine it could be difficult to gain respect quickly.
That could be the case. Arne just has to assert his authority if the Mr nice guy act doesn‘t work.

NLunited

What do you make of Ten Hag's time at Ajax vs Arne at Feyenoord? Do you consider Arne's to be the bigger achievement?
About the same. Arne put Feyenoord back on the map, so did Ten Hag with Ajax after not winning the title for years. Both did well in Europe. Feyenoord‘s budget is smaller though.

always_hoping

Slot deal confirmed .

Sounds like a bit of a gamble. Or he could fit right in.

I'll get me coat.