Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Chris Jerichos podcast, does anyone listen? This week he has hayman and edge on, heyman is gold!! I implore you all to dowoad this weeks talk is jericho, it's a 2 parter this week with part 2 out later today.. It's really funny
So is it this weeks one? Or last week's?

gormless

Chris Jerichos podcast, does anyone listen? This week he has hayman and edge on, heyman is gold!! I implore you all to dowoad this weeks talk is jericho, it's a 2 parter this week with part 2 out later today.. It's really funny
I tried listening to it before, but don't really rate it. The comedy sections with the janitors predictions fall flat, and the guests are too varied. One week its hockey, then wrestling, then some obscure metal band. You really have to pick and choose episodes. I do recommend the Cesaro and D-Bry interviews though if anybody is thinking of listening

Cantonarightboot

I said it myself that I reckon it could happen. Cena is a safe bet for the strap. I don't think Lesnars dates are that big a deal. Maybe they added dates due to a championship run. Who knows. We will see where they decide to go but I maintain that I think Lesnar will compete for the title at Summerslam.

Cena and Brock on the Summerslam poster.

Still don't see it being for the strap (assuming that's the headline), would make no sense with Brock's deal.

Started thinking we may get a cash in almost immediately or a Kane title win if Bryan's recovery has improved.
Rarely does WWE Creative go with the sensible approach!

Agree with Zarlak, people will buy tickets / PPV's for a Cena V Lesnar match, with Bryan injured now they've absolutely feck all options to go with, first time they've tried to build a new big star and he is crocked after 2-3 months as the company figure head!

So back to Cena again is the logical choice (due to their piss poor booking for years) and refusal to build legit top stars...

Getting sidetracked with this thingy going on in Brazil at the moment so I've to catch up with the wrasslin tomorrow :)

Looking at that line up, there is only one winner from the match... Pity its so predictable!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Can someone clear up who or what Goldust is for me? Is it the same guy who was Goldust in the 90s? Or is he a different guy? And it's Cody Rhodes (Stardust) brother or dad?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Can someone clear up who or what Goldust is for me? Is it the same guy who was Goldust in the 90s? Or is he a different guy? And it's Cody Rhodes (Stardust) brother or dad?
Yes all the same. He is cody's brother - Dustin Rhodes. Dusty's son's

b82REZ

It's just dawned on me I didn't watch all of RAW this week. I've lost a bit of interest over recent weeks. I always enjoy MITB though so hopefully well get some good story lines coming out of the PPV.

Ole'sbodyguard

Lot of new possibilities opening up.

Bray turning face.
Rest of Wyatt family turning heel against Usos.
BnB and Sheamus getting mainstream.
Ambrose vs Rollins
Roman vs Kane (?) boring

Cena vs Lesnar is kinda lame but will be a good match.
I can't see Wyatt turning face. If he does, he's going to get the lost in the shuffle.

Ambrose and Rollins would be a very good feud and they could carry that over all of the summer PPVS.

Reigns is being set up for a Summerslam match with HHH or Orton. If Bryan is not back, he's going to get the co main event spot.

I don't know what I think about Cena vs Lesnar as I find Cena very hit and miss.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Lads, i'm stuck at work tonight but i want to do my bit. So if anybody knows of one of those water based efforts that might allow somebody to watch on an ipad i would love a pm so that i can report it to the correct authorities.

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
One question guys.

For someone who only ever bothers watching Wrestlemania, would this MITB be worth a watch? I don't really know any of the new guys, only older ones like Kane, Cena, Lesnar etc

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
One question guys.

For someone who only ever bothers watching Wrestlemania, would this MITB be worth a watch? I don't really know any of the new guys, only older ones like Kane, Cena, Lesnar etc
Be worth it for the ladder matches, though they'll probably bookend the ppv. You might find it hard to get into the other matches without knowing people though. I think Goldust is on the main card too.

Waldner

Be worth it for the ladder matches, though they'll probably bookend the ppv. You might find it hard to get into the other matches without knowing people though. I think Goldust is on the main card too.
What's bookend mean? I don't mind not knowing people, I just hope the matches are entertaining. I also hated Goldust with an absolute passion so that's not a drawing point unless he/she/it gets battered

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
What's bookend mean? I don't mind not knowing people, I just hope the matches are entertaining. I also hated Goldust with an absolute passion so that's not a drawing point unless he/she/it gets battered
Bookend...you know one at start, one at end. Everything else in middle. Goldust is fantastic, in a tag team with his brother atm who is going through a new gimmick as Stardust. Rusev vs Big E should be decent too, 2 big lads hitting the snot out of each other. Who doesn't like Goldust though?

cj_sparky

Ladder matches will likely open the show and then end the show.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
@Waldner

• Summer Rae vs. Layla (Fandango as referee)
  • Rusev vs. Big E
  • Stardust and Goldust vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel
  • Paige vs. Naomi (Divas Championship)
  • The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Tag Team Championship)
  • Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston (Money in the Bank Ladder match)
  • Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus vs. Cesaro vs. Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Championship Ladder match)
Looks a decent enough card, I say watch it.

Waldner

Ladder matches will likely open the show and then end the show.
Great, thanks guys and @Big-Red!

@Waldner

• Rusev vs. Big E
  • Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston (Money in the Bank Ladder match)
  • Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus vs. Cesaro vs. Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Championship Ladder match)
I actually know some of those! Fandango has that funky entrance music s I like him, Ryback is the one who is like A-Train isn't he? And the two ladder matches look brilliant, the first just for RVD though. I want Kane to face-stomp Cena.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports

I actually know some of those! Fandango has that funky entrance music s I like him, Ryback is the one who is like A-Train isn't he? And the two ladder matches look brilliant, the first just for RVD though. I want Kane to face-stomp Cena.
Ryback is like A train a bit I suppose. RVD is a bit slower than he used to be, so be prepared for that. Seth Rollins is a high flyer, and Kofi is in there just to do something ridiculous.

phelans shorts

Can tell you've not watched in a while, RVD hasn't had a good match since 2005!

He's by far the least interesting you'll see in that match.

Let me be the first to say it by the way, I'm on Kane for the title win.

Waldner

Ryback is like A train a bit I suppose. RVD is a bit slower than he used to be, so be prepared for that. Seth Rollins is a high flyer, and Kofi is in there just to do something ridiculous.
I didn't even know he was still wrestling :lol: Dolph is the one who sells stuff well right? You saying that I think that match sounds more exciting now

Can tell you've not watched in a while, RVD hasn't had a good match since 2005!

He's by far the least interesting you'll see in that match.

Let me be the first to say it by the way, I'm on Kane for the title win.
He was that guy back in the day though. So entertaining!

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
I'm hopeful we see another terrible bump off the ladder by Sheamus.

phelans shorts

Big E and Rusev could be a sleeper classic. Apparently they tore the house down on a house show this last week.

Also, big guys twatting each other is the best thing in wrestling right now, Bad News Barrett is showing that with his run of the best matches on shows. Hoping his injury isn't bad (although I still would pull him from tonight's match no matter as a precaution)

cj_sparky

@Waldner

• Rusev vs. Big E
Didn't really pay attention to the under card for this one. Whilst I'm not too sure about the Summer Rae v Layla match in terms of quality, having Fandango as the ref gives it a little bit of an uncertain element.

The rest of the matches on paper, should make it a very good watch.

phelans shorts

Slight aside from tonight, I see everywhere else has started to pick up the Corey Graves story.

Now, I know I really dislike his work and have openly said so numerous times, but no one likes to see an injury cause the end of a career, especially not a head injury. I struggle to see a role for him on tv, unless they use him as a ref. He's nowhere near interesting enough to commentate or play an authority figure or anything.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Slight aside from tonight, I see everywhere else has started to pick up the Corey Graves story.

Now, I know I really dislike his work and have openly said so numerous times, but no one likes to see an injury cause the end of a career, especially not a head injury. I struggle to see a role for him on tv, unless they use him as a ref. He's nowhere near interesting enough to commentate or play an authority figure or anything.
Whats this now? I read he had concussion, but is he done?

Becknaldolencia

Wait...what? Whats MVP up to in TNA anyway? I always liked him.
Last time I saw him he formed some evil alliance with Lashley.

Remember Bobby Lashley? His matches with Cena were painful, those were few dark months for WWE during their fued.

Becknaldolencia

I just read that(probably old news) Sting is conformed pre order dlc for the next WWE game, and is currently filming an ad for it. Interesting.
It's sad he's too old to have any sort of impact now.

I remember he said Booker T was booked poorly during the invasion and he decided to never work for WWE right there.