The Race for Fourth Place

Cal?

CR7 fan
I think it's almost impossible for United to get that 4th spot this season, but next season, Arsenal will be the favourites to drop out of the CL places.
Next season Moyes will steal that 4th place Cup from Wenger. :drool:

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
not including it in the season ticket? Or not including the chance to opt out?

And are we talking all of Europa league, or just any qualifiers?
Sounded a bit unclear when I asked the ticket office.

I don't think the qualifiers will be included at all. Everything from August (including the play off round) will be included in the cup scheme if you opt in. You can opt out of Europa League though.

malappapper

Next season Moyes will steal that 4th place Cup from Wenger. :drool:
You are free to laugh at me, but I feel that Moyes can genuinely do well next season. He will bring in some much needed players, and he will also feel more confident in his role, especially if he gets a good start to the season.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
You are free to laugh at me, but I feel that Moyes can genuinely do well next season. He will bring in some much needed players, and he will also feel more confident in his role, especially if he gets a good start to the season.
When has a David Moyes team ever had a good start to the season? I can only think of one. His teams always start slowly, probably because he runs them to death and doesn't let them see a football til November in training.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sounded a bit unclear when I asked the ticket office.

I don't think the qualifiers will be included at all. Everything from August (including the play off round) will be included in the cup scheme if you opt in. You can opt out of Europa League though.
Hopefully no Europa (if we even qualify!!) is confirmed, as living 180miles away, not having Europa/Capital cup to manage will make it a lot easier.
19 league games, and possibly 1/2 FA Cups Is quite easy

Cal?

CR7 fan
Define do well? If he sneaks 4th place after spending more than any other club, does that qualify?

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
It's official now.

Last year, with 4 games to go, we secured the title.

This year, with 4 games to go, we're mathematically out of the race for 4th place.

Sigh.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
We've dropped 22 points in 2014 alone.

Maths was on our side for a few weeks but it hasn't been on since about October.